2nd March 2018, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for doing PhD(Physics) in IIT for M.Phil student?

Hello, I did B.Sc in Physics and M.Sc in same subject from Delhi University. I want to do PhD in Physics as I am doing M.Phil in Physics from Bharathiar University. For admission in IIT for PhD Physics course what I have to do? I have to give any entrance exam?

19th March 2018, 09:16 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for doing PhD(Physics) in IIT for M.Phil student?

In order to pursue PhD in Physics from IIT, you should have completed your master's degree or M.Phil in Physics or relevant subject/B.Tech/M.Tech with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university. You must also clear one of the entrance examinations like: GATE/CSIR-NET/UGC. If you have a valid score in any of these examinations, then you will be eligible to get admission for PhD in Physics from IIT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?