11th October 2017, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to do PhD in Tamil from JNU? When the application form will be out?

Sir, I am MA in Tamil student in Hyderabad University but wanted to do PhD from JNU, Delhi. Please tell me eligibility to do PhD in Tamil from JNU? When the application form will be out?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and eligibility to study PhD in English in JNU?
  2. List of subjects available to study in PhD in JNU? Rank of JNU for PhD course?
  3. Eligibility for admission in PhD Psychology in JNU?
  4. When the notification of JNU Ph.D entrance exam will be released? Eligibility criteria and date of Ph.D entrance exam? Is Ph.D in Economics offered by JNU?
  5. When the application form of NIPER PhD entrance exam will be released? Eligibility criteria and last date of application?
  6. How will I get the application form to do Ph.D in IISC, Bangalore?
  7. JNU offer PhD in Computer Science course to M.Tech(CSE) candidate? Detailed information about JNU PhD entrance exam?
  8. Eligibility criteria to get admission in JNU for PhD in Computer & Systems Sciences? How much stipend I can get during PhD?
  9. Possibility to do PhD on Second World War from JNU? Eligibility and requirements for it?
  10. How can I download the application form of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam conducted by Kurukshetra University? Eligibility criteria, cost of application form, last date of form submission and date of examination?
  11. How can I register for PhD(Mathematics) course in JNU? Eligibility and requirements to apply?
  12. Does JNU offer PhD in Biotechnology course? Admission procedure and eligibility to study?
  13. How to get jnu application form for CBEE exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of course in commerce?
  15. Exemptions available in JNU PhD Entrance Test 2018 -- [New]
  16. How to get application form of PhD course in Saurashtra University?
  17. When the admission form of correspondence PhD(Commerce) will be available at Delhi University, BHU and JNU?
  18. Procedure to apply for JNU PhD(English) entrance exam? Last date of application?
2nd November 2017, 09:14 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to do PhD in Tamil from JNU? When the application form will be out?

Eligibility Criteria Required to do PhD in Tamil from JNU:

In order to be eligible for this course in JNU, you must have pursued Post Graduation with Tamil as one of the subjects. As you are done with MA in Tamil, you are eligible to do PhD in Tamil as far as my best knowledge is concerned.

Important dates of JNU 2017-18 PhD Exam:

() Starting date to apply online - In September 2017

() Last date of receipt of Applications - In October 2017

() Conduct of PhD Entrance Examination - In December 2017

I am providing you a notification which is attached below where you can find the detailed instructions of this course and date of conduct of Examination too.

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?