22nd August 2017, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare to get admission in M.Phil Development Studies in Regional Development? Eligibility criteria to join it?

Sir, I have done PG in Economics from University of Kashmir and want to know that how to prepare to get admission in The M.Phil in Development Studies in Regional Development? Eligibility to join it?

Related Questions:
  1. Courses available in Geography after B.A in JNU, BHU and DU? Procedure to apply for these colleges?
  2. Admission procedure of Ph.D program in rural development in IIT? Eligibility criteria?
  3. A B.Tech dropout can I get a Software Developer job?
  4. Eligibility to study Advanced Diploma in Software Development in MET Institute of Software Development and Research?
  5. Eligibility to get PhD(Human Development) admission in Punjab Agricultural University?
  6. Eligibility to apply for Business Development Internship in BookMyTicket.com?
  7. Eligibility to attend Group Of Engineers Business Development Executive Interview?
  8. Career scope of B.Sc Zoology in private and government organizations? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is the specialization in medical marketing available under MBA marketing? Which are the top colleges in Mumbai offering MBA?
  10. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Development Therapy in School of Rehabilitation Sciences, Delhi? -- [New]
  11. Admission procedure for Ph.D in Rural development?
  12. HOw may I get admission in Ph.D in Rural development? How to join for the same?
  13. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Entrepreneurship Development in National Academy of Management Studies?
  14. What type of job can I get after doing Development Studies from Abroad?
  15. Eligibility to get admission in PhD(Human Development) course in Calcutta University? Important dates of admission?
  16. What is the procedure to apply for admission in PhD Human Development or Psychology after completing M.Sc in Human Development and Family?
  17. In which subject I should prefer doing PhD? Marks needed in B.Com and M.Com to do PhD?
  18. List of colleges offering diploma in Development studies? I am doing masters in Journalism
2nd November 2017, 05:58 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare to get admission in M.Phil Development Studies in Regional Development? Eligibility criteria to join it?

Of course yes. As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are certainly eligible to pursue this M.Phil in Development Studies in Regional Development course.

Candidate must have done any of the following courses in order to be eligible. They may include, M.Sc in Economics or M.A in Economics or M.Sc in Environmental Science or MBA or B.Tech or B.E or M.Stat..etc.,

>> As you are done with PG in Economics stream, you may be eligible for pursuing this course.

Some of the books that you may refer are,

@ Introduction to Development Studies by B K Pattanaik

@ Issues and Challenges of Development: An Introduction by B K Pattanaik

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?