8th February 2016, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for Ph.D in Malayalam after post graduation with 57%?

Am I eligible for doing phd in Malayalam with 57% marks in pg? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!

8th February 2016, 11:19 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for Ph.D in Malayalam after post graduation with 57%?

If you have completed post graduation degree in Malayalam with 57% marks then you are eligible for Ph.D course in Malayalam.

Those who have completed masters degree in Malayalam from a recognized university are eligible for Ph.D course in Malayalam. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

There is no age criteria.
9th February 2016, 06:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For admission in Ph.D in Malayalam you have to clear written exam and interview which is mostly conducted by the concerned university. 55% marks in post graduation is the required qualification for Ph.D admission which you have got.

Therefore, apply for admission when admission notification is announced. Also, be prepared for written exam and interview.
9th February 2016, 11:55 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible for doing phd in Malayalam with 57% marks in pg? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!
Yes, you are eligible for PhD with 57% marks in post graduation. The eligibility to do PhD in Malayalam is a post graduation in Malayalam with 55% marks. There will be an entrance examination for the admission. The course is available in many colleges/universities like;

Madras University – Official website

University of Calicut - Official website
24th November 2020, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

If I have completed MA English and like to do Malayalam phd, whether it's possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?