4th June 2018, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of PhD(Counselling Psychology) in Don Bosco University?

I want to apply for PhD program in Don Bosco University for Counselling Psychology subject. So, I would like to know about the course structure of this PhD program. Kindly tell me about the course duration also. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PhD(Counselling Psychology) in Don Bosco University?
  2. Admission procedure to study PhD(Counselling Psychology) in Don Bosco University?
  3. Documents required to apply for PhD(Counselling Psychology) in Don Bosco University?
  4. How many PhD(Counselling Psychology) seats are available in Don Bosco University?
  5. List of colleges offering B.Sc(Psychology) in Kerala?
  6. How to become a psychologist? what are the degrees to be completed? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Course structure & duration of MSc(Organisational Psychology) in UNICAF University?
  8. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, fee structure and duration of Counselling Psychology Diploma course?
  9. Course structure and duration of PhD(Counselling Psychology) in Mother Teresa Women's University? -- [New]
  10. What is the fee structure and duration taken for completing Masters in Psychology?
  11. Course structure & fee expenses of BTech(EEE) in Don Bosco College of Engineering & Technology?
  12. Course structure of Master of Social Work in Don Bosco College?
  13. How to do Ph.D in Psychology & Mental Health after MA in Psychology? What is the fee structure and duration to do it? List of universities providing this course in Hyderabad?
  14. Is it a right decision to go for MA in Psychology (Correspondence course) after graduating in B.A in Economics? Fee structure, course duration and future job prospects?
  15. List of Gifted Children Schools in Chandigarh? Eligibility criteria and requirements to get admission in this school?
  16. Which are the colleges are approved by AICTE in Guwahati?
  17. Which college of Don Bosco University offers PhD(Comparative Philosophy & Religion) course? Eligibility to get admission?
  18. Is Don Bosco School siliguri the best?
23rd May 2020, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Course structure and duration of PhD(Counselling Psychology) in Don Bosco University?

I would like to know, how and where to do corospond course in psychology in Mumbai after having master degree in medical filed?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?