2nd August 2018, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(English Literature) in Sanjay Ghodawat University?

Hello friends, can you let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Sanjay Ghodawat University for studying PhD in English Literature course? Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study PhD(English Literature) in Sanjay Ghodawat University?
  2. Can I get stipend to study PhD(English Literature) in Sanjay Ghodawat University?
  3. Admission procedure to study PhD(English Literature) in Sanjay Ghodawat University?
  4. How many PhD(English Literature) seats are available in Sanjay Ghodawat University?
  5. Eligibility to study Diploma(Tagore Literature) in Rabindra Bharati University?
  6. Eligibility to study MPhil(English Literature) in Calcutta University? -- [New]
  7. MA in Psychology after B.A in English Literature? MA in English literature along with diploma in Psychology? Duration of diploma course?
  8. Eligibility to study PhD(Comparative Indian Literature) in Central University of Kerala?
  9. How to transfer to B.Tech college from Hyderabad to West Godavari
  10. Can we choose Tamil as an optional subject for IAS mains exam? Institutes providing coaching in that subject?
  11. Scholarships available to do Master's in Literature in UK/USA for a graduate of Egerton University, Kenya?
  12. When to apply for PhD in English? Process and fee structure?
  13. Can i do MBA and English Literature simultaneously after B.Tech?
  14. In which country I should pursue M.A. and PhD(English Literature) in Abroad?
  15. Registration procedure to study PhD in English Literature at Pune University?
  16. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in Ranchi University for M.A. postgraduate?
  17. Best university for M.Phil English Literature? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I study PhD if pursuing Distance M.A. in English Literature?
10th August 2018, 04:56 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(English Literature) in Sanjay Ghodawat University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, can you let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Sanjay Ghodawat University for studying PhD in English Literature course? Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Candidates must have obtained a Post Graduate Degree in English from a recognized university, securing at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA at the Post Graduate Degree are eligible to study PhD English Literature in Sanjay Ghodawat University. The minimum duration of the PhD English Literature at Sanjay Ghodawat University is three years with extension of two years. Interested candidates can find the details in the university website link given Click Here
10th August 2018, 11:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(English Literature) in Sanjay Ghodawat University?

You need to have a masters degree in English literature with at least 55% marks to become eligible for Ph.D in English literature at any UGC recognized university in India.

Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam and interview conducted by the concerned university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?