13th March 2016, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Registration procedure to study PhD in English Literature at Pune University?

Hello,
I am Rebecca and I have done my M.Phil in English literature from Shivaji University, Kolhapur. I wish to do my PhD in English Literature from Pune University. I wish to register myself for the same at the earliest. Therefore Kindly let me know the procedure at your earliest please.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in UK for M.A. postgraduate?
  2. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in Ranchi University for M.A. postgraduate?
  3. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in Oxford University for B.A.(English) candidate?
  4. In which country I should pursue M.A. and PhD(English Literature) in Abroad?
  5. Phd in english literature from R.S.S.U university of Raipur (C.G). procedure and papers -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in Delhi University?
  7. Procedure to do PhD in UK for English Literature postgraduate?
  8. Can I study PhD if pursuing Distance M.A. in English Literature?
  9. How can I get admisison to study PhD in English Literature in University of Oxford?
  10. Possibility to study PhD without M.Phil for English Literature postgraduate? List good universities with admission procedure?
  11. List of colleges which offer PhD in English Literature in UK? Procedure to get admission?
  12. Eligibility for PhD course in English Literature through online mode?
  13. Admission procedure and course duration of PhD in Delhi University for a Lecturer of Qassim University who has completed Master's in English Literature in University of Sargodha?
  14. Is it possible to study PhD in English Literature without appearing in any entrance exam for distance English postgraduate?
  15. MA in Psychology after B.A in English Literature? MA in English literature along with diploma in Psychology? Duration of diploma course?
  16. Can I become a Lecturer if study PhD in Management being a MBA and M.A.(English Literature) postgraduate?
  17. What is the admission procedure followed for doing Ph.D English Literature in Aligarh University?
  18. Admission procedure to study PhD in English in Calicut University for M.A. postgraduate?
17th December 2016, 01:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Registration procedure to study PhD in English Literature at Pune University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am Rebecca and I have done my M.Phil in English literature from Shivaji University, Kolhapur. I wish to do my PhD in English Literature from Pune University. I wish to register myself for the same at the earliest. Therefore Kindly let me know the procedure at your earliest please.

The students seeking the admission to PhD course shall apply online for the admission in Pune University. The candidates with Master’s Degree (MA) in English with at least 55% marks are eligible for the admission to PhD in English Literature at Pune University. Admission to the PhD in English Literature shall be done through an entrance test and interview. Students who have passed GATE/NET/SET/M.Phil/JRF examination in the relevant subject will be exempted from the entrance test. After qualifying written entrance test and interview, candidates will be admitted to the PhD in English Literature in Pune University. The Pune University website link is Click Here
22nd November 2018, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Registration procedure to study PhD in English Literature at Pune University?

Hi, I have completed my M. Pharm. I want to persue PhD in English Literature. Can I be eligible?. Please assist me as early as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?