19th July 2018, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Environmental Science) in Osmania University?

Hello everyone, I am interested to do PhD program in Osmania University in the specialization of Environmental Science. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for doing this PhD program in this institute. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PhD(Environmental Science) in Osmania University? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible to study M.A.(English) in Osmania University being a graduate of IGNOU?
  3. What is the eligibility to apply for the course of M.Sc Forensic Science in Osmania University?
  4. Minimum percentage and qualification required to study PhD in Political Science in Osmania University?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria for admission in forensic science course of Osmania university?
  6. Ph.D entrance computer science study material for Osmania University? Books to be referred?
  7. Eligibility for PhD in Environmental Science from Osmania University?
  8. Eligibility criteria to study PG Diploma in Law from Osmania University?
  9. Eligibility to study PhD in Organic Chemistry in Osmania University?
  10. Required Eligibility criteria to do M.Sc in Computer Science of Osmania University? Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Maths, Electronics and Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get direct admission to study M.P.Ed in Osmania University? Eligibility to apply?
  12. Previous papers of Computer Science for PhD eligibility test of Osmania university?
  13. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BCom in Nizam College and Osmania University?
  14. Study Material to prepare for Osmania University PhD(Education) Eligibility Test?
  15. Procedure to get admission in B.Sc forensic science in Osmania university?
  16. Requirements to study PhD(Environmental Science) in Osmania University?
  17. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Osmania University if secured 70% in 12th?
  18. Can I get admission to study B.Sc in Osmania University if secured 70% in 12th Science?
23rd July 2018, 01:30 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Environmental Science) in Osmania University?

Eligibility to study PhD(Environmental Science) in Osmania University is given below.

Osmania University conducts an entrance examination for admission in PhD(Environmental Science).

Candidates who have completed Master's degree in Environmental Science with 55% marks and above from a recognized University are eligible for the entrance test.

Candidates who have completed their qualifying degree through distance mode and approved by the Distance Education Council (DEC), New Delhi, in the concerned subject or in an allied subject approved by the Osmania University securing not less than 55% marks at the post-graduate degree and securing not less than 50% for candidates belongibg to SC/ST category are also eligible to apply for the test.

Candidates who have qualified UGC-NET/ CSIR-NET / APSET / JEST / GATE / GPAT are exempted from entrance exam. Candidates who have completed Master's degree from Osmaniaa university are also exempted from entrance exam.

Last edited by ppsahu; 13th August 2018 at 06:28 PM. Reason: Remove *
27th October 2018, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Environmental Science) in Osmania University?

Can any one suggest me that PhD specialization in which subject is good. I had done my LLM in labour laws.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?