12th April 2016, 03:20 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD in English for a candidate with 63% in M.A.?

Hello Everyone,
I have completed my B.Sc from HP University then I have chosen to study M.A. in English and completed it with 63% marks. Now I want to know that am I eligible for doing PhD in English?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission to study PhD in English if secured 50% in M.A.(English) being a 52 years old candidate?
  2. Possibility to study PhD in English for a candidate who has secured 51% in M.A.?
  3. Eligibility to study PhD for a candidate who has completed Graduation in Media Mass and Post Graduation in English?
  4. Detailed information and eligibility to study PhD in English in JNU?
  5. Detailed information and eligibility to study PhD in English in IGNOU, Kanpur for a candidate who has completed M.A.(English) from University of Jammu?
  6. Eligibility to study PhD(English) in Central University of Tamil Nadu, Thiruvarur for English postgraduate?
  7. Eligibility to get admission to study PhD in English in SV University for M.Phil candidate who has 6 years of Teaching experience in Government High School?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in English after completion of MA in English?
  9. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in Oxford University for B.A.(English) candidate?
  10. How to study PhD and become English Professor being a postgraduate?
  11. Eligibility for PhD course in English Literature through online mode?
  12. Can I get admission to study PhD in English in Auxilium College, Vellore being a 48 years old candidate?
  13. Can I study PhD without appearing in any entrance exam being a English postgraduate?
  14. Where should I do PhD in English as a private candidate?
  15. Eligibility to study PhD in Physics for M.Sc candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility to study and course duration of Integrated PhD for B.Sc(Astrophhysics) candidate?
  17. Can I study PhD in English with 58% in B.Com and 54% in M.A.?
  18. Admission procedure to study PhD in English in Calicut University for M.A. postgraduate?
13th April 2016, 08:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD in English for a candidate with 63% in M.A.?

Yes, you fulfill the minimum criteria for Ph.D admission which is a post graduate degree with at least 55% marks. You can surely apply for admission when there is an admission notification by a concerned university.

Admission will be based on the performance in written exam and interview conducted by the university. You can also try to qualify NET/SET which will give you exemption from written exam stage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?