7th July 2018, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to study PhD(Preventive & Social Medicine) in Aryabhatta Knowledge University?

Hello, I am looking forward to study PhD in Preventive & Social Medicine course in Aryabhatta Knowledge University. Can you please let me know about the requirements for getting admission in this university for this PhD program? Please let me know about the requirements immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Documents required to get PhD(Preventive & Social Medicine) admission in Aryabhatta Knowledge University?
  2. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Preventive & Social Medicine) in Aryabhatta Knowledge University?
  3. Eligibility to study PhD(Preventive & Social Medicine) in Aryabhatta Knowledge University?
  4. How many PhD(Preventive & Social Medicine) seats are available in Aryabhatta Knowledge University?
  5. Can I get stipend to do PhD(Information Technology) in Aryabhatta Knowledge University? Is this university has UGC approval?
  6. NET Social Medicine & Community Health (Paper-III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Past years papers of Emirates Ministry of Health Law Paper for Pharmacist?
  8. Eligibility and course duration of PhD(Information Technology) in Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna?
  9. Admission procedure and requirements to study MS(Clinical Research) in Boston University School of Medicine? -- [New]
  10. Can I study Ph.D in social medicine after MBA in hospital administration?
  11. Documents required to apply for Diploma in Medical Radio Technology course in Aryabhatta Knowledge University?
  12. Download brochure of Aryabhatta Knowledge University for Medical Radio Technology Diploma course
  13. Admission procedure & requirements to study BS(Physics) in McMurry University?
  14. Universities to study ayuveda medicine in India? Courses and Fee Structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I study Ph.D in Forensic Science if qualified UGC-NET in Social Medicine & Community Pharmacy?
  16. In which branch of medical science should i study after finishing MBBS?
  17. NET Social Medicine & Community Health (Paper-II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Admission procedure & requirements to study BS(Applied Mathematics) in University of Pittsburgh Bradford?
15th September 2019, 12:21 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study PhD(Preventive & Social Medicine) in Aryabhatta Knowledge University?

** Doctor of Philosophy in Preventive & Social Medicine is a doctorate level course and the duration of Doctor of Philosophy in Preventive & Social Medicine is 3 years.

** For the admission of this course, the candidate should have passed Master degree in the respective stream from a recognized university.

** The candidate should score at least 55% in the Master degree and has to appear in the entrance examination and personal interview.

** For the application process, you should visit the official website of Aryabhatta Knowledge University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?