19th June 2018, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Organic Chemistry) in MG Science Institute?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know that which entrance exam I have to give so that I can secure admission in MG Science Institute for studying PhD in Organic Chemistry course? Kindly let me know about the entrance exam asap. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Wildlife Institute of India National Entrance Test for M.Sc. Wildlife Science Course- General Science Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  2. Requirements to study PhD(Organic Chemistry) in MG Science Institute?
  3. Eligibility to study PhD(Organic Chemistry) in MG Science Institute?
  4. How to join engineering without wasting 1 year? I am a Physics 2nd year intermediate student
  5. Study Materials of Chemistry for preparation of AMU B.Tech entrance exam
  6. Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Optometry in ADN Institute of Paramedical Science and Hospitals?
  7. How much marks are good enough for ST candidate to get a seat in IIST
  8. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Organic Chemistry) in National Sugar Institute, Kanpur?
  9. List of colleges available in Pune to study Hotel Management course through IIHM entrance exam?
  10. Which course is best to study after B.Sc Biotechnology? How to study the same?
  11. Is there any entrance exam available to study MS(Mathematical Science) in Gauhati University Institute of Science and Technology? -- [New]
  12. Any entrance exam available for Film Direction study in Pune Film Institute? Previous years question papers of BSc Nautical Science entrance exam? DAte of the entrance exam of MSc Nursing?
  13. Any entrance exam for Film direction study in Pune Film Institute? Previous years question papers of BSc Nautical Science entrance exam? What is the date?
  14. Documents required to get PhD(Organic Chemistry) admission in MG Science Institute?
  15. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
  16. Can I get admission in MBBS with 65% marks in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Entrance exam available to study MTech(Computer and Information Science) in Federal Institute of Science and Technology?
  18. Which is the best institute for MSc Chemistry in India?
23rd June 2018, 10:18 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Organic Chemistry) in MG Science Institute?

In order to get admission in MG Science Institute to pursue PhD in Organic Chemistry course, you have to appear and qualify an entrance exam I.e. GUJCET conducted by the university. Those who have a valid GATE score are exempted from GUJCET. The candidates must have a Master's Degree or equivalent in Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics or a relevant subjects with minimum 50% of marks to be eligible.

Last edited by ppsahu; 14th August 2018 at 12:05 PM. Reason: Short answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?