19th June 2018, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to study PhD(Organic Chemistry) in MG Science Institute?

Hello, I am looking forward to study PhD in Organic Chemistry course in MG Science Institute. Can you please let me know about the requirements for getting admission in this institute for this PhD program? Please let me know about the requirements immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to study PhD(Industrial Chemistry) in Kuvempu University?
  2. Eligibility to study PhD(Organic Chemistry) in MG Science Institute?
  3. Requirements to study PhD(Environmental Science) in Osmania University?
  4. Requirements to study PhD(Computer Science) in Government Nagarjuna Post Graduate College of Science?
  5. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Organic Chemistry) in MG Science Institute?
  6. Requirements to study 11th Science in Mumbai for a candidate of Faizabad?
  7. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Organic Chemistry? List of institutes in Germany?
  8. How to study in Germany for Ph.D after completing MSc Organic Chemistry? What are the basic requirements? List of the institutes in Germany? How can I take admission there?
  9. Can computer science student study MBBS?
  10. Wildlife Institute of India National Entrance Test for M.Sc. Wildlife Science Course- General Science Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  11. Documents required to get PhD(Organic Chemistry) admission in MG Science Institute?
  12. Which is the best institute for MSc Chemistry in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to get study visa for MS course at Dublin Institute of Technology, Ireland? Eligibility, requirements and fees to study?
  14. Requirements to study B.P.Ed course for 12th Science student? -- [New]
  15. How to study PG after passing BSc chemistry in Gandiram Rural Institute
  16. Requirements and eligibility criteria to study Ph.D Abroad?
  17. How to join engineering without wasting 1 year? I am a Physics 2nd year intermediate student
  18. Where to apply to study Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical Chemistry? Requirements to get admission in government colleges?
23rd June 2018, 11:02 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study PhD(Organic Chemistry) in MG Science Institute?

The minimum requirement to pursue PhD(Organic Chemistry) is that candidates must have a Master's Degree or equivalent grade in in Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics or a relevant subjects with minimum 50% of marks and candidates must have a valid GATE score in order to study PhD(Organic Chemistry) in MG Science Institute.

Last edited by ppsahu; 14th August 2018 at 11:57 AM. Reason: Short answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?