7th July 2018, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Preventive & Social Medicine) in Aryabhatta Knowledge University?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for PhD in Preventive & Social Medicine course in Aryabhatta Knowledge University. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this university for this PhD program. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Documents required to get PhD(Preventive & Social Medicine) admission in Aryabhatta Knowledge University?
  2. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Preventive & Social Medicine) in Aryabhatta Knowledge University?
  3. Requirements to study PhD(Preventive & Social Medicine) in Aryabhatta Knowledge University?
  4. How many PhD(Preventive & Social Medicine) seats are available in Aryabhatta Knowledge University?
  5. Eligibility and course duration of PhD(Information Technology) in Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna?
  6. Can I get stipend to do PhD(Information Technology) in Aryabhatta Knowledge University? Is this university has UGC approval?
  7. NET Social Medicine & Community Health (Paper-III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Past years papers of Emirates Ministry of Health Law Paper for Pharmacist?
  9. Can I study Ph.D in social medicine after MBA in hospital administration?
  10. Eligibility to study distance Master of Social Work in Kerala University for BA(Social Science) student? -- [New]
  11. Documents required to apply for Diploma in Medical Radio Technology course in Aryabhatta Knowledge University?
  12. Download brochure of Aryabhatta Knowledge University for Medical Radio Technology Diploma course
  13. Eligibility to study Diploma in Youth Development & Social Change for B.Com student? List of colleges offering admission?
  14. Universities to study ayuveda medicine in India? Courses and Fee Structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I study Ph.D in Forensic Science if qualified UGC-NET in Social Medicine & Community Pharmacy?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria for UGC NET social medicine and community health subject?
  17. In which branch of medical science should i study after finishing MBBS?
  18. NET Social Medicine & Community Health (Paper-II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
13th July 2018, 11:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Preventive & Social Medicine) in Aryabhatta Knowledge University?

You need to have a masters degree in the concerned field with at least 55% marks, to become eligible for Ph.D admission in any UGC recognized university in India.

Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam and interview conducted by the concerned university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?