22nd July 2018, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Maths & Statistics) in Indian institute of Science, Bangalore?

Hello everyone, I want to do PhD in Maths & Statistics from Indian institute of Science, Bangalore. Can you please let me know which entrance exam I have to appear so that I can get admission for this PhD course in this university. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD(Maths & Statistics) in Indian institute of Science, Bangalore?
  2. How many PhD(Maths & Statistics) seats are available in Indian institute of Science, Bangalore?
  3. Fee expenses of PhD(Maths & Statistics) in Indian institute of Science, Bangalore?
  4. Course structure and duration of PhD(Maths & Statistics) in Indian institute of Science, Bangalore? -- [New]
  5. Procedure and minimum cut off marks to get admission in Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore for statistics?
  6. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Biological Sciences) in Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore?
  7. Which entrance exam I need to write to take admission in Indian Institute of Statistics in M.Sc Statistics course?
  8. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study M.Sc(Statistics) in Indian Statistical Institute?
  9. Entrance exams for Ph.D in maths from IITs, Institute of mathematical science,Chennai or Indian institute of Science, Bangalore for student of M.Sc Mathematics?
  10. What do I have to do to get admission in Indian Statistical Institute? Which are the entrance exams in Statistics and Mathematics? Exams conducted for PG admission by IISC, IIT, Indian Mathematical Institute?
  11. What is the minimum percentage required in PCM for getting admission in engineering college?
  12. How many exams are available to join in M.Tech?
  13. Can I study M.Sc(Statistics) in Indian Statistical Institute being a B.Sc(Mathematics) student?
  14. Which college may I get after scoring 2369 rank?
  15. Procedure to get admission in Indian Institute of Science or NCBS, Bangalore for study PhD without GATE?
  16. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Statistics) in Indian Statistical Institute, Hyderabad?
  17. Details of Journalism courses offered by Indian Institute of Journalism & New Media, Bangalore
  18. How to become an Astronaut? -- [Most Discussed]
12th July 2022, 07:34 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Maths & Statistics) in Indian institute of Science, Bangalore?

GATE and JRF is the entrance exam to study PhD Maths & Statistics at Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore.

To study PhD Maths & Statistics is, candidates who have done post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university can study PhD Maths & Statistics.
15th July 2022, 07:16 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Maths & Statistics) in Indian institute of Science, Bangalore?

Entrance Exam is:-

GATE
NET(JRF)

Qualification required for PhD Maths & Statistics is,those candidates who have completed their masters degree from a recognized university can do PhD Maths & Statistics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?