22nd July 2018, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of PhD(Maths & Statistics) in Indian institute of Science, Bangalore?

Dear friends, I am going to apply for PhD program in Maths & Statistics in Indian institute of Science, Bangalore. I would like to know about the course structure of this PhD program. Kindly tell me about the course duration also. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. How many PhD(Maths & Statistics) seats are available in Indian institute of Science, Bangalore?
  2. Fee expenses of PhD(Maths & Statistics) in Indian institute of Science, Bangalore?
  3. Admission procedure to study PhD(Maths & Statistics) in Indian institute of Science, Bangalore?
  4. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Maths & Statistics) in Indian institute of Science, Bangalore?
  5. Course structure and duration of PhD(Statistics) in Indian Statistical Institute, Hyderabad?
  6. Course structure and duration of Diploma(Live Stock & Veterinary Science) in Indian Institute of Professional Training?
  7. Universities offering BSc Astro Physics in Tamilnadu?
  8. Which college may I get after scoring 2369 rank?
  9. How many exams are available to join in M.Tech?
  10. Procedure and minimum cut off marks to get admission in Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore for statistics?
  11. Entrance exams for Ph.D in maths from IITs, Institute of mathematical science,Chennai or Indian institute of Science, Bangalore for student of M.Sc Mathematics?
  12. How many times can B.Tech students appear for GATE exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Institutes offering course related to Astronomy? Which exams to be answered?
  14. Which college is best for me after scoring 7195 rank?
  15. Course duration & fee structure of M.Des in Srishti Institute of Arts, Design & Technology?
  16. Which entrance exam I need to write to take admission in Indian Institute of Statistics in M.Sc Statistics course?
  17. Course structure & duration of Diploma in Food Production in CIHMCT?
  18. How to do Ph.D in Solid Waste Management from a recognized university?
12th July 2022, 07:19 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of PhD(Maths & Statistics) in Indian institute of Science, Bangalore?

The Course Structure is:-

Research Methodology

Specialization

Advanced Trends in Statistics

Laplace Distributions

Research and Statistics

Statistical Data Analysis
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?