12th August 2016, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to get admission in Government college for Ph.D? When the entrance exam will held?

Hello sir, I have completed M.Com from IGNOU and now want to do Ph.D. Which entrance exams should I apply to get admission in Government college for Ph.D? When will the exam held?

Related Questions:
  1. When and where Ph.D in Mass & Communication entrance exam will be held? Can I get admission without any entrance exam?
  2. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
  3. Can I get admission into B.Tech in Civil Engineering in a Government College with 1174 rank?
  4. List of entrance exams available to get PhD(Home Science) admission in India? Examination date of such entrance exams?
  5. Entrance exams for allied medical science 10+2 under govt. of india or different state govt.
  6. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams?
  7. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams?
  8. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Steps to follow for getting Ph.D in mathematics?
  10. Ph.D after completing M.Sc Zoology with 82%?
  11. Entrance exams to study PhD in Zoology in India? Tips for preparation?
  12. Entrance exams to study PhD in Zoology in India? Tips for preparation?
  13. Detailed information about the entrance exams for Ph.D in Pharmaceutical program in India?
  14. Entrance exams to do PhD in Political Science
  15. When entrance exam for PhD Physics will held? Detailed information regarding admission procedure?
  16. Admission procedure to study PhD(Tamil) in Chikkana Government Arts College? Entrance exam to get admission? -- [New]
  17. Is it possible to get admission in government colleges of Bangalore for doing B.Tech course?
  18. When the notification of PhD entrance exam will be published by Christian Medical College, Vellore? Date of PhD entrance exam?
13th August 2016, 10:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to get admission in Government college for Ph.D? When the entrance exam will held?

The best way to get admission in a government college for your Ph.D will be through exams like NET/SET/GATE/JRF. If you have qualified anybif these exams then you will be given preference over other candidates.

Merely, a score in above exams is not enough and you must try to perform well in the interview stage also which is conducted by the university or institution concerned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?