14th February 2017, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

How to build my career in astrophysics?

I am very much interested in astrophysics. I do not qualify in KVPY exam. I like physics also. I can not do all numericals in physics. How I become an astrophysicist after HS?

19th February 2017, 08:01 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to build my career in astrophysics?

In order to build your career in astrophysics you should have completed your 12th standard with physics and mathematics as compulsory subjects from a recognized board and you should have scored minimum 50% marks. With this eligibility you can get admission to pursue astrophysics course.

If you are finding the numericals in physics very difficult, then try to take some tuitions where you will get proper guidance and can understand them well. But, you also have to give your effort and practice well then only you can build up your career in astrophysics.

Best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?