17th January 2017, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for PhD being the Topper of Sri Dev Suman University of last year?

Respected Sir, My self Jatin Thareja and I am the Topper of Sri Dev Suman University last year in M.Com. Now I want to pursue PhD so I want to know how can I apply for PhD being the Topper of Sri Dev Suman University of last year? Will I get any benefits being the topper? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any direct admission scheme in IITs for PhD for university topper?
  2. Is it possible to do PhD in Urdu from Guru Nanak Dev University?
  3. When is the Uttarkhand exam in Life Science?
  4. How to apply for distance PhD next year if missed this year?
  5. How can I get admission to study PhD in Zoology at Punjab University after M.Sc from Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar?
  6. When and How to join Ph.D course?
  7. Requirements for PhD in Sri Aurobindo Studies from Pondicherry University?
  8. How can I study Ph.D in Sri Aurobindo Studies from Puducherry University?
  9. How to do B.Com from a government college after scoring 78.6% in CBSE class 12th? Which colleges can I get?
  10. How can I prepare for semester exams to become topper in BCA of Pune University?
  11. Universities offering Ph.D in Physiotherapy? Previous questions papers for Ph.D in Physiotherapy entrance exam?
  12. Who is the latest topper of IIT in JEE exams? How did he achieved this success?
  13. How can I apply for Ph.D at Chaudhary Charan Singh University? Whether the university is correspondence? Whether PhD at this university irregular or correspondence course?
  14. How do I verify that I am the Board topper? How can I contact BITS for free education being topper?
  15. Whether Sri Krishnadevaraya University conducts its own entrance exam for PhD(Physical Education) admission? How many seats are available?
  16. Am I eligible to do PhD in Economics if did MA 17 years back?
  17. Can I do MSc dietetics after completing BSc Nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to apply for PhD in Computer science after completing MCA?
29th July 2017, 05:36 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for PhD being the Topper of Sri Dev Suman University of last year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, My self Jatin Thareja and I am the Topper of Sri Dev Suman University last year in M.Com. Now I want to pursue PhD so I want to know how can I apply for PhD being the Topper of Sri Dev Suman University of last year? Will I get any benefits being the topper? Please answer as soon as possible.

You have to apply online or offline as per the requirement to do PhD being the topper of Sri Dev Suman University. Eligibility to pursue PhD is a master’s degree in the relevant subject with at least 55% marks from a recognized university. Admission to the PhD is done through an entrance examination and interview. Those candidates who have qualified NET/SET/GATE/M.Phil shall be exempted from the entrance examination, but they have to appear for an interview. Based on PG marks, entrance examination marks and interview marks candidates are selected for the PhD.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?