15th July 2016, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

How can I study JRF after LLM? Names of Universities which offer JRF to LLM students?

Hello, I am studying LLM and after completion of it want to study JRF. But, I don't know what is JRF and how to study for it? In which universities of India I can study JRF after LLM?

31st May 2023, 10:49 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Default Re: How can I study JRF after LLM? Names of Universities which offer JRF to LLM students?

To pursue Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) after completing LLM (Master of Laws), you can follow these general steps:

Research the Eligibility Criteria: Check the eligibility criteria for JRF as specified by the respective conducting authority, such as the University Grants Commission (UGC) in India or other relevant institutions. Typically, a minimum qualifying percentage is required in the LLM program.

Prepare for the Entrance Examination: JRF eligibility is determined through national-level entrance examinations such as UGC NET (National Eligibility Test) or other relevant exams like the CLAT (Common Law Admission Test) for legal research. Familiarize yourself with the exam pattern, syllabus, and study materials. Consider joining coaching classes or self-study to prepare for the exam.

Apply for the JRF Exam: Fill out the application form for the JRF exam when the notification is released. Follow the instructions provided by the conducting authority regarding application submission, fees, and supporting documents.

Prepare for the Interview (if applicable): Some universities may conduct interviews as part of the JRF selection process. Prepare for the interview by researching the topic of your interest, practicing your presentation skills, and reviewing your research proposal (if required).

Check the List of Participating Universities: Once you qualify for the JRF, you will have the opportunity to apply for research positions in universities and institutions that offer JRF programs. Check the list of participating universities or institutions to explore the available research opportunities.

Apply for Research Positions: Visit the websites of the universities or institutions of your choice to check their research programs and faculty profiles. Identify the professors or departments that align with your research interests. Contact them directly or follow their application procedure to express your interest in pursuing research under the JRF program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?