24th December 2014, 05:13 PM
Posts: n/a

How to contact BHU or Agra University for doing PhD?

I am M.A.in Political Science and working as Associate Professor in a College. I want to do phd in the subject in Universities like B. H.Univ. or Agra University. How to contact ? please help.
H. Lata

27th December 2014, 10:14 PM
Senior Member+++++
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 20,581
Default Re: How to contact BHU or Agra University for doing PhD?

Admission in a Ph.D program is mainly based on the entrance exam conducted by the University. If you have got Master's degree with at least 55% marks then surely you can apply for Ph.D entrance exam.

In following conditions the candidate can apply directly for Ph.D admission without appearing for University entrance exam.

1. Candidates who have qualified NET/SLET

2. Those who have fellowship in the relevant field.

3. Those who have M.Phil qualification in the required subject.

4. Those who have 5 years of professional experience in the relevant field.

The Ph.D admission notification is released every year and you have to apply when it is announced.

For more information visit http://www.bhu.ac.in/education/phd.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Syllabus for entrance exams of PhD(Life Science) and PhD(Pharmaceutical Sciences) are same? 3 19th September 2020 11:26 PM
Is it hard to complete PhD in Computer Science? Methods of starting PhD? 1 5th October 2016 07:08 PM

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
Please also check: