20th April 2016, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

How to do online PhD in Biological Mathematics?

Hi,
I would like to earn PhD degree online in Biological Mathematics. I needed information about it. Please help me to find out.

Related Questions:
11th May 2016, 07:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do online PhD in Biological Mathematics?

There are distance mode universities available for pursuing Ph.D in biological maths. The best option in India with most number of learning center is IGNOU. You can get admission through written exam and interview.

Although completely online Ph.D is not possible because there is lot of things like thesis and other presentation related to research work but still you can pursue in distance mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?