26th December 2016, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

How to do Ph.D in Bengali from NSOU?

Sir, I have completed MA(Bengali) with 48.75% from NSOU. How to do Ph.D in Bengali from NSOU? Please tell me by my gmail [email protected]. Hira Mahanta.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission procedure followed for Ph.D in Bengali from NSOU?
  2. How can I do Ph.D from NSOU after MA with 48.75%?
  3. Ph.D in Bengali after 48.5% marks in M.A (Bengali)? New topics for Ph.D Bengali? Institutes in UK/USA for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Bengali from NSOU? What is the procedure followed to get the admission?
  5. Detailed information about upcoming PhD Entrance Test to get admission in PhD(Bengali)?
  6. Eligibility criteria for doing Ph.D in Bengali after completion of post graduation in Sociology?
  7. What is the procedure followed to get admission for PhD in Bengali in Kolkata?
  8. Can I get admission into PhD under NSOU? How can I get admission?
  9. Ph.D in Bengali for B.Ed graduate who has secured 64.40% marks?
  10. Procedure to take admission in Ph.D in mathematics from NSOU University?
  11. Post-Graduation in Bengali (Paper 2) from Netaji Subhas Open University Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Bengali in India for M.A.(Bengali) candidate of Asian University of Bangladesh?
  13. Procedure to apply for Ph.D in Bengali course at Calcutta University?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D in Bengali after completion of honors and masters in bengali with 50 percentage marks? -- [New]
  15. Can I study PhD in Modern History in Bengali medium rather English medium?
  16. How to do post doctorate courses after PhD in Bengali?
  17. Possibility to study PhD in Bengali for a candidate with 48% in distance Master's Degree?
  18. Can I do Ph.d after scoring 53% in Bengali?
27th December 2016, 12:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do Ph.D in Bengali from NSOU?

You have got 48.75% marks in M.A degree, which is not enough for Ph.D admission in any UGC recognized university. You need at least 55% marks in M.A. In case, you belong to reserved category, then 50% marks is the least.

Therefore, you are not eligible for Ph.D in Bengali from any UGC recognized university.
28th December 2016, 12:31 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to opt for the Ph.D course as you have scored very less percentage of marks in Post Graduation which is 48.75% of marks.
Candidates those who have completed their M.A degree course from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course.
1st July 2017, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

Sir , I have completed M.A in Bengali (Year of passing 1995) with 50% from RBU. I am Physically Handicapped Person. How to do Ph.D in Bengali from NSOU? Please tell me by my gmail [email protected]
2nd April 2018, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I anup Kumar Ghosh, passed masters degree in Bengali with 59 percent and qualified in net and slet in 2000 how can I get the chance to get admission to nsou
7th September 2018, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

I am Bidyut ghosh., passed master degree in Bengali with 51% form UGB. I am (obc -b) person candidate. How to do PhD in bengali form nsou..? Please tell me, my mail [email protected]
20th September 2018, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

How to do Ph D in education from NSOU? I got 74.63 % in M. A. Please tell me. My email ID is [email protected]
27th September 2018, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

How to do Ph D or M Phil in library and information science from NSOU? I got 51% in Master of library and information science. Please tell me answer. My email id is : [email protected]
8th March 2019, 03:18 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have m.phil with course work.but not qualified net or set..am I apply for PhD?
12th June 2019, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

How to do Phd in History from nsou? I got 58% in M.A. Please tell me.My email ID is [email protected]
24th July 2019, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to PH.D in Bengali from netaji open university.I have got 70% marks in master degree in 2014.also i am a in service person.(asisstant teacher)am I eigible for ph d or how to do ph d in bengali from netaji open Universit.
Alomgir [email protected]/7550854858
14th July 2020, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get PhD in Bengali from NSOU in distance mode after qualifying SET?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?