28th March 2017, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

How to do PhD in Environmental Sciences being a Senior Research Fellow in University of Horticulture and Forestry, Nauni? Where should I apply?

Sir, I did masters degree in Biotechnology and presently working as a Senior Research Fellow in University Of Horticulture and Forestry, Nauni. I want to do PhD in Environmental Sciences. How can I do it? Where should I apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Date of issue of forms for BSc Horticulture and Forestry in Dr Yashwat Singh, Agriculture and Forestry University Nauni, Solan?
  2. Is NET or PET compulsory for me to do PhD being Senior Research Fellow under ICMRI?
  3. How being a Junior Research Fellow could help for admission in PhD?
  4. Is it necessary to pass any entrance exam for PhD for Senior Research Fellow of NIICMR?
  5. List of the colleges or universities offering MSc in pomology or vegetable crops?
  6. Can I apply for UGC-NET(Environmental Sciences) if completed M.Phil in Environmental Technology and PG in Biotechnology?
  7. How to get scholarship to study in abraod after completion of M.Sc in environmental sciences?
  8. List of universities providing M.Sc genetics and bio-statistics in correspondence mode?
  9. How to join AG BSc? How should I join the college for BSc agriculture? What is the future of Ag BSc?
  10. Meaning of Junior Research Fellow? Do I need to apply for PhD after JRF for Assistant Professor?
  11. How can I get admission to study PhD in Environmental Sciences being a M.Phil candidate?
  12. Job opportunities after completing PhD in Environmental science (Senior research fellowship)?
  13. Eligibility for PhD in Environmental Science from Osmania University?
  14. Eligibility to study PhD in Environment Management for Environmental Sciences postgraduate? Scope of this PhD?
  15. I want to join the central pollution control board. How to proceed for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is pursuing Ph.D in Biochemistry a good option after MSc Environmental Sciences
  17. What is the scope of Ph.D Environmental Science?
  18. Download previous year question papers of Allahabad University PhD(Environmental Sciences) entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?