17th September 2017, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in PhD at Central Agricultural University, Imphal?

Sir, I have just passed M.Sc Agriculture Science and now want to do PhD from Agriculture from Central Agricultural University, Imphal. How to get admission in this university for PhD?

Related Questions:
  1. Marks required in ICAR to get admission in research course at Central Agricultural University, Imphal?
  2. Is there any entrance exam to join PhD program in Central University of Karnataka? Procedure to get admission?
  3. Is Central University of Karnataka reducing stipend for PhD student?
  4. Admission procedure to study PhD(Animal Nutrition) in Birsa Agricultural University?
  5. Admission procedure to study PhD(Poultry Science) in Anand Agricultural University? -- [New]
  6. List of private and government Agriculture BSc colleges? Fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Human Development) in Punjab Agricultural University?
  8. Does Punjab Agricultural University offer stipend for PhD(Agronomy) course? Admission criteria for this course?
  9. List of Government Colleges offering Agriculture course?
  10. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Plant Physiology) in Kerala Agricultural University?
  11. Any chance to get a seat in ICAR AIEEA?
  12. Admission procedure to study PhD(Plant Physiology) in Kerala Agricultural University?
  13. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Agronomy) in Sardar Krushinagar Dantiwada Agricultural University?
  14. How many PhD(Plant Physiology) seats are available in Kerala Agricultural University?
  15. Which top 6 college can I get after scoring 333 in ICAR?
  16. Am I eligible to do B.Sc Agriculture or BVSC after getting 4312 rank?
  17. Topics available to study in PhD(Agronomy) at Punjab Agricultural University?
  18. Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University, Hisar PhD question pattern? Can I get admission through ICAR?
17th September 2017, 09:38 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to get admission in PhD at Central Agricultural University, Imphal?

Candidates who have completed Master of Science in Agriculture with a minimum of 60% marks from any recognized university, are eligible to apply for PhD in the relevant discipline at Central Agricultural University, Imphal.
In order to offer admission to interested candidates into PhD programme, the Central Agricultural University conducts admission test which is CAU Entrance Exam.
So, candidates seeking admission in Central Agricultural University for PhD programme should have to appear and qualify the aforesaid entrance examination, qualifying in which they will be provided admission into their desired PhD programme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?