23rd June 2018, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of PhD(Economics) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?

Hi friends, I am interested to do PhD in Economics from Dr. Hari Singh Gour University. I just want to know about the duration of this course as well as the structure of this course. Can you please let me know about the course duration and structure? Please let me know about both immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  2. How many PhD(Economics) seats are available in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  3. Procedure to take admission in M.Sc(Botany) from Dr. Hari Singh Gour University? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  5. Scholarships available to study PhD(Economics) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  6. Am i eligible to appear in IAS examination with a private degree from Dr. Hari Singh Gour University in Sagar?
  7. How many PhD(Biotechnology) seats are available in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University? -- [New]
  8. English Literature books for preparation of PhD entrance exam of Dr, Hari Singh Gour University? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Disciplines of Forensic Sciences) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  10. Admission procedure to study PhD(Economics) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  11. How many PhD(Disciplines of Forensic Sciences) seats are available in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  12. Requirements to apply for PhD(Biotechnology) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  13. Admission procedure to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  14. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Disciplines of Forensic Sciences) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  15. Admission procedure to study PhD(Disciplines of Forensic Sciences) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  16. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Economics) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  17. Requirements to apply for PhD(Disciplines of Forensic Sciences) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  18. M.Sc Forensic Pathology entrance exam dates and syllabus
15th July 2022, 01:05 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of PhD(Economics) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?

The Course Structure is:-

Interest Rate Derivative

Overview Of Financial Markets

Advanced Economic Theory

International Trade and Finance

Candidates who have done post graduate degree in a relevant field with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university can study PhD Economics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?