6th April 2018, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

How many Diploma(Tagore Literature) seats are available in Rabindra Bharati University?

Hello everyone, I want to know that how many seats are there for Diploma course in Rabindra Bharati University for Tagore Literature subject? I want to know this because I am planning to do this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma(Tagore Literature) in Rabindra Bharati University?
  2. How to get a chance to do Ph.D in abroad? I am a student of M.Phil at Rabindra Bharati University
  3. Fee expenses of Diploma(Tagore Literature) in Rabindra Bharati University?
  4. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Tagore Literature at Rabindra Bharati University?
  5. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Tagore Literature in Rabindra Bharati University?
  6. How many PhD(Bengali) seats are available in Rabindra Bharati University?
  7. How can I join Rabindra Bharati University for classical music course?
  8. Whether the syllabus of distance universities like Rabindra Bharati and regular university like Calcutta University are same or is there any difference?
  9. Can I do B.Ed after doing M.A from Rabindra Bharati University? I have passed graduation with 49.57% marks -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get admission to study M.A.(History) in Rabindra Bharati University if secured 49% in B.A.?
  11. Can I get admission to study M.A. from Rabindra Bharati University through Distance Education if completed B.A. from CU?
  12. Does Rabindra Bharati University offer M.A.(Criminology & Police Administration) course?
  13. Can I apply to study M.A. in Rabindra Bharati University if waiting for the result of B.A. completed from IGNOU?
  14. Admission procedure to study PhD(Bengali) in Rabindra Bharati University?
  15. Procedure to get admission in B.A Honors in Music at Rabindra Bharati University -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Possibility to study Bengali PG course in Rabindra Bharati University for History postgraduate of Deemed University? -- [New]
  17. How can I get admission to study M.Com in Rabindra Bharati University after completing B.Com from Calcutta University?
  18. Computer science graduate can get admission in Master of Arts at Rabindra Bharati university?
5th May 2018, 10:31 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma(Tagore Literature) seats are available in Rabindra Bharati University?

The duration of full time Diploma(Tagore Literature) course in Rabindra Bharati University is of 1 year. There are total 25 seats available for this course. For more information you can visit the university itself or you can call them and get the details.

Add: No 6/4, Dwarakanath Tagore Lane, Kolkata, West Bengal 700007, Phone: 033 2558 4443
Web: http://www.rbu.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?