5th July 2018, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Environmental Engineering) seats are available in Gauhati University?

Hi everyone, can you please let me know about the seat availability in Gauhati University for PhD program in Environmental Engineering? I would like to know that how many seats are there for this PhD program in this college? Kindly let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
15th June 2019, 07:44 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Environmental Engineering) seats are available in Gauhati University?

** Gauhati University also known as GU located in Jalukbari, Guwahati.

** The total number of Ph.D. (Environmental Engineering) seats that are available in Gauhati University is 08.

For further information, you can contact at the address of Gauhati University.

Contact Address

Gopinath Bordoloi Nagar
Guwahati, Assam 781014, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?