13th July 2017, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

How much marks do I need to score to crack NET political science subject?

Hello Sir, I’m a student of MA final year. I want to crack this NET exam. My subject is political science. What can I do for this exam? What will be requirements and percentages? Everything I want to know. Please Sir answer me.

13th July 2017, 09:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks do I need to score to crack NET political science subject?

There is no fixed score to crack NET in any subject. Every year the cut off marks vary according to the number of seats and difficulty level of the question paper.

Also, there is separate cut off marks for different categories. If you belong to any reserved category, then you need to score a bit less than general category candidates. Hence, perform well according to the question paper.
18th July 2017, 09:01 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks do I need to score to crack NET political science subject?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I’m a student of MA final year. I want to crack this NET exam. My subject is political science. What can I do for this exam? What will be requirements and percentages? Everything I want to know. Please Sir answer me.
If you have scored more than 65% marks in written then you are eligible to get score card UGC NET exam.

The educational qualification required for UGC NET exam is masters degree from a recognized University with above 55% marks. 5% relaxation is given for SC/ST category candidates.

There are no age criteria for UGC NET exam but for JRF posts, your age should be below 28 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?