14th February 2018, 03:00 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Ph.D in Political Science after scoring 57 percent marks in MA?

Sir/Mam, I want to do PhD in Political Science and I have scored 57% in M.A. Political Science from NMV LALITPUR affiliate from Bundelkhand university
. Please guide me for doing PhD in Political Science. Hope that I will get the answer from here.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue PhD after completing M.Com scoring 48% marks from Mumbai University? What is the procedure to apply for PhD?
  2. Procedure to do PhD after MA Political Science? Which are the topics available for PhD?
  3. Admission procedure to study PhD in Political Science in Banasthali University?
  4. Eligibility to give PGT exam? Is B.Ed compulsory to appear for this exam?
  5. Procedure to get admission in master of political science at Delhi University
  6. Admission procedure, course duration and list of colleges which offer PhD in Political Science?
  7. Can I study PhD in Political Science if secured 57% in M.A.(Political Science) from Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar University, Agra?
  8. Where I can get direct admission to do PhD in Political Science having secured 67% in M.A.?
  9. Can I get direct admission to study PhD in Kolhan University with 59.4% in M.A.(Political Science)?
  10. Can I do PhD in Political Science if haven't studied the subject at post graduation level?
  11. Is it necessary to do M.Phil to study PhD? Topics related to Political Science to study in PhD?
  12. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in University of Glasgow to study PhD in Political Science?
  13. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in University of Cambridge to study PhD in Political Science?
  14. Ph.D after completing M.A in political science with 55%?
  15. How much scholarship amount we can get after scoring 97.5 percent in intermediate? Procedure to apply for the scholarship?
  16. Admission procedure to study PhD(Political Science) in Gauhati University? -- [New]
  17. What is the procedure to apply for improvement exam after scoring 59% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of universities to get admission for Ph.D in Political Science in distance mode
25th February 2018, 10:19 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Ph.D in Political Science after scoring 57 percent marks in MA?

Procedure to apply for PhD in Political Science

Eligibility criteria to pursue PhD in Political Science:-

To pursue P.hD in Political Science one should have the master's degree. There is no age limit for doing PhD degree in Political Science. The students are also eligible if they have M Phil degree of 60% marks part 1 or masters degree with the second division with at least two research Publication. The admission in this program is totally dependent on the marks acquired by the Indivisual in his / her bachelor's and masters degree course.

List of Universities for doing P.hD in Political Science:-

University of Delhi

University of Pune

Aligarh University

Dr. B.R Ambedkar Open University, Hyderabad.
25th February 2018, 10:49 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Ph.D in Political Science after scoring 57 percent marks in MA?

In order to become eligible to undertake the study of PhD in political science, candidates must at least be graduates with Political Science as their Honors subject. Moreover, candidates having passed the post graduate level are also eligible for this extensive study. And you must have qualify your post graduate course with minimum 55% marks.
You have to qualify NET examination in order to get NET exam score card to pursue PHD.
26th February 2018, 12:39 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for PhD in Political Science course:

To pursue this PhD in Political Science course, you are required to meet the basic educational qualification that is needed first of all.

>> The minimum qualification required is "Post Graduation" or Master's Degree in concerned stream with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university.

>> As you are already done with MA in Political Science course with 57% marks, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to pursue this course.

>> Now, you are required to appear in any of the CSIR NET / UCG NET Examination in order to get admission. Besides meeting the educational qualification required, you must have a valid score of before mentioned examinations.

>> I have provided the links of above mentioned examination and I suggest you to go through the links given below.

Click here for CSIR Examination Details

Click here for UGC NET Exam Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?