31st December 2015, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission to study PhD in Mathematics at Magadh University?

Hello,
I want to get admission for PhD in Mathematics from Magadh University? kindly help take care eagerly waiting for the reply?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission to study PhD in Mathematics in any Central University after completing M.Sc(Mathematics)?
  2. How can I get admission to study PhD in Mathematics in Madras University? Detailed information about this course?
  3. How to do Ph.D in Mathematics? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What are the benefits I will get if study PhD(Mathematics) in Shivaji University, Maharashtra?
  5. How can I get admission to study PhD in Andhra University if secured 52% in M.Sc(Mathematics)?
  6. Contact address of Madras University to study PhD in Mathematics?
  7. Does IIT offer PhD in Mathematics course? Procedure to get admission?
  8. How can I apply to study PhD in Mathematics at University of Cambridge being a M.Tech(Industrial Mathematics) postgraduate?
  9. How can I get admission to study PhD in Mathematics in GNDU being a postgraduate?
  10. Am I eligible to study PhD in Mathematics after B.E.(CSE)? List of institutes which offer PhD in Mathematics?
  11. Procedure to take admission in Ph.D in mathematics from NSOU University?
  12. Admission procedure for Ph.D in Maths through correspondence from a good University?
  13. Am I eligible to study PhD in Applied Mathematics in Aligarh Muslim University if completed M.Sc(Mathematics) about 6 years ago?
  14. Am I eligible to study PhD in Mathematics if having 28 years of Teaching experience after Post Graduation in Mathematics? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to do PhD in Mathematics having 2 years teaching experience after M.Phil?
  16. Procedure to study PhD in Mathematics for a candidate who has completed M.Phil from Rajasthan University?
  17. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course through distance mode if I have scored only 48% marks in M.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I study Ph.D in Mathematics directly being a M.Sc post graduate?
13th April 2016, 02:01 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get admission to study PhD in Mathematics at Magadh University?

Candidates who have completed the course of Master Degree with 55% marks are eligible for the course of PhD.
Once you have fulfilled this criteria you will be able to appear for the Entrance Examination of Magadh University.
Once you can clear the Entrance Examination you will be able to take admission to the course of PhD in Mathematics in Magadh University.
This is the procedure that should be followed.
11th October 2017, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission to study PhD in Mathematics at Magadh University?

When entrance of phd held, please let me know the expected date, my research topics in statistics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?