2nd October 2017, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

List of engineering colleges in Nellore where Lecturer job is available

I want to go to lecturer in engineering college and studying M.Tech in that college. Any college have that type of facility in Nellore district engineering colleges.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get a lecturer job in engineering colleges in Lucknow? Provide list of all private and government engineering colleges in Lucknow
  2. Chance to become a Lecturer in private engineering colleges after M.Tech in Mechanical engineering? List of colleges offering Lecturer job?
  3. List of M.Tech colleges in Nellore?
  4. How much score is required in GATE to get government job in Nellore district? List of companies in Nellore district providing jobs on the basis of GATE score?
  5. How can I get a job of Lecturer in Government Engineering Colleges? Which exam do I have to write?
  6. How can i get a job as a Lecturer in Kerala GEC?
  7. Can I do the job of Lecturer based upon my engineering qualification? -- [New]
  8. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  9. Are there any openings for lecturer in engineering colleges?
  10. List lecturer job options under government sector for BE degree holders?
  11. How to get Computer Science lecturer job in Government Engineering colleges? Minimum required qualification?
  12. How to take admission in M.Tech in Hyderabad colleges?
  13. How to get Lecturer jobs in Government colleges having completed M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible for lecture post in polytecnic colleges after completion of electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  15. How may I join B.Ed after completing B.Sc(Micro biology)? List of colleges available for that course in Nellore vicinity?
  16. How can i become a Lecturer in Government Engineering College?
  17. What qualifications is required to take up a career as Mathematics professor?
  18. Whether M.Phil Degree holder of year 1990 is eligible for Lecturership or not?
3rd October 2017, 02:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of engineering colleges in Nellore where Lecturer job is available

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to go to lecturer in engineering college and studying M.Tech in that college. Any college have that type of facility in Nellore district engineering colleges.

List of engineering colleges in Nellore where Lecturer job is available is given below;

Audisankara College of Engineering & Technology - Official Website

Narayana Engineering College - Official Website

Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering - Official Website

Andhra Engineering College - Official Website

Gokula Krishna College of Engineering - Official Website

Geethanjali Institute of Science and Technology - Official Website

Balaji Institute of Engineering and Management Studies - Official Website
3rd October 2017, 10:06 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of engineering colleges in Nellore where Lecturer job is available

Narayana Engineering College
Address: Off NH-5, Muthukur Road, A.K. Nagar, Near Apollo Hospital, Nellore, Andhra Pradesh 524004
Phone: 0861 231 3843
List of engineering colleges in Nellore for Lecturer job are as follows:-

Geethanjali Institute of Science And Technology, Kovur
Address: 3rd Mile,Nellore-Bombay Highway,Gangavaram(V), Kovur(M), S.P.S.R Nellore Ditrict, Nellore, Andhra Pradesh 524137
Phone: 086222 12779

Quba College of Engineering & Technology
Address: NH 5, Nellore, Venkatachalam, Andhra Pradesh 524320
Phone: 098483 08322

Priyadarshini Group Of Institutions
Address: Kanuparthipadu, Nellore, Andhra Pradesh 524004
Phone: 0861 239 3881

Audisankara College of Engineering and Technology, Nellore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?