2nd May 2017, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Chance to become a Lecturer in private engineering colleges after M.Tech in Mechanical engineering? List of colleges offering Lecturer job?

Hello sir, I am B.Tech in Mechanical and M.Tech in Mechanical engineering holder. I want to know is there any chance to become a Lecturer in private engineering colleges? List of colleges offering Lecturer job?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get a lecturer job in engineering colleges in Lucknow? Provide list of all private and government engineering colleges in Lucknow
  2. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  3. How to get Lecturer jobs in Government colleges having completed M.Tech?
  4. How to get a lecturer job in private and government colleges?
  5. Am I eligible for lecture post in polytecnic colleges after completion of electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  6. How can i get a job as a Lecturer in Kerala GEC?
  7. What is the salary scale of lecturer in private engineering colleges?
  8. Why private engineering colleges do not permit Lecturer job to candidate done M.Tech after M.Sc?
  9. How can I get a job of Lecturer in Government Engineering Colleges? Which exam do I have to write?
  10. Are there any openings for lecturer in engineering colleges?
  11. Whether M.Phil Degree holder of year 1990 is eligible for Lecturership or not?
  12. How can i become a Lecturer in Government Engineering College?
  13. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges
  14. What is the procedure followed to get a lecturer job in private polytechnic colleges?
  15. Is UGC NET compulsory for teaching Clinical Microbiology?
  16. List lecturer job options under government sector for BE degree holders?
  17. What are the career options with M.sc maths (50%)? Eligibility to become a lecturer after MSc Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to get Computer Science lecturer job in Government Engineering colleges? Minimum required qualification?
3rd May 2017, 05:01 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chance to become a Lecturer in private engineering colleges after M.Tech in Mechanical engineering? List of colleges offering Lecturer job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am B.Tech in Mechanical and M.Tech in Mechanical engineering holder. I want to know is there any chance to become a Lecturer in private engineering colleges? List of colleges offering Lecturer job?

Yes, you have very good chance to become a Lecturer in private engineering colleges after completion of M.Tech Mechanical Engineering. Many private engineering colleges recruit candidates those who have completed M.Tech as a teaching faculty. You can apply to the private engineering colleges directly for a job. List of colleges offering lecturer job is given below;

KSR Institute of Engineering and Technology - Official Website

Gnanamani Engineering College - Official Website

Excel Group of Institutions - Official Website

AAA College of Engineering and Technology - Official Website

Dhanalakshmi College of Engineering - Official Website

Sri Vidya College of Engineering and Technology - Official Website

The Kavery Engineering College - Official Website

SRG Engineering College - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?