5th February 2018, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I do the job of Lecturer based upon my engineering qualification?

There is a question in my mind now that all the Lecturers should have been completed their PG degree in the same related field. My question is that can I do the job of Lecturer based upon my engineering qualification?

6th February 2018, 02:46 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I do the job of Lecturer based upon my engineering qualification?

Sorry to inform you that you can't do lecturer job based upon your engineering qualification as it is not permissible. In order to become a lecturer, first of all you must have a PhD degree and then you need to qualify in NET entrance exam so as to get a lecturer job.
7th February 2018, 12:53 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do the job of Lecturer based upon my engineering qualification?

I am sorry to say that you cannot apply for the post of Lecturer after the completion of your Engineering course.
In order to apply for the post of Lecturer, you must have to complete your Ph.D course in the relevant field.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in the relevant field from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course in the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?