2nd March 2018, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

List of entrance exams for doing PhD in Pharmacy course? Colleges offering admission?

Sir, I am completed my M.Pharma this year in Pharmaceutical Analysis. I want to study PhD in Pharmacy. For this, what I have to do? What are all the exams I have to give for admission? Also tell me about the colleges for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities/colleges offering PhD to M.Pharmacy(Pharmaceutics) candidate in India? Entrance exams available to get stipend?
  2. List of colleges offering B.Pharmacy to Diploma holder in United States? Entrance exams to get admission?
  3. List of entrance exams for doing PhD in Nursing course? Colleges offering admission?
  4. List of colleges offering PhD(Music) program? Entrance exam to get admission?
  5. List of colleges offering PhD in Physiotherapy in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  6. List of colleges offering PhD in Pharmacy in Pune, Bangalore and Hyderabad?
  7. List of colleges offering PhD in Computer Science in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  8. List of universities offering PhD in Pharmacy in Russia? Detailed admission procedure?
  9. List of entrance exams to study PhD(Anthropology) course? Colleges offering admission? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  10. PhD in Pharmacy entrance exam list with syllabus
  11. Admission procedure to study PhD in Pharmacy for a postgraduate? Entrance exams to get admission?
  12. What are the reputed colleges offering admission in PhD twice in a year?
  13. List of universities offering admission in PhD for Masters in Physics with 54.5% holder? Entrance exams to do PhD?
  14. List of colleges offering integrated Phd in Pharma after B.Pharmacy
  15. Colleges offering PhD in Social Work in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  16. List of colleges offering PhD in Dietetics in India and details of entrance exams
  17. List of universities offering PhD in Physiotherapy in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  18. List of colleges offering PhD(Textile & Clothing) in India? Entrance exam to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
14th March 2018, 04:14 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of entrance exams for doing PhD in Pharmacy course? Colleges offering admission?

List of Entrance Examinations for pursuing PhD in Pharmacy course:

There are several entrance examinations for pursuing this doctoral program in Pharmacy course. They are,

>> JNU Entrance Examination

>> LPU Entrance Exam

>> GPAT Entrance Exam

>> NEST

>> NMIMS Entrance Exam

>> CSIR UGC NET Examination

>> Or that concerned college's PhD Entrance Examination

List of Colleges offering PhD in Pharmacy course:

@ Lovely Professional University, Delhi
Ph. No: 011 2370 9131

@ SRM University
Ph. No: 044 4743 7500

@ NMIMS University
Ph. No: 1800 102 5138

@ DIT University, Dehradun
Ph. No: 0135 300 0307

@ M S Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences
Ph. No: 080 4536 6666

@ Jaipur National University
Ph. No: 0141 275 3377

@ CT Group of Institutions, Jalandhar ..etc.,
Ph. No: 0181 500 9605
15th March 2018, 04:37 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of entrance exams for doing PhD in Pharmacy course? Colleges offering admission?

List of Entrance Examinations for PhD in Pharmacy course:

There are several entrance examinations that are available for pursuing PhD in Pharmacy course. They are,

> Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test
> DBT JRF Examination
> CSIR/ UGC NET Examination
> Concerned college's PhD Entrance Test..etc.,

Some of the colleges that are offering PhD in Pharmacy course in India and they are,

@ University Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Chandigarh
@ DIT University, Uttarakhand
@ Institute of Chemical Technology, Maharashtra
@ JNIAS, Andhra Pradesh
@ KMCH College of Pharmacy, Tamil Nadu
@ Central University of Rajasthan, Rajasthan
@ Bombay College of Pharmacy
@ Apollo College of Pharmacy, Chattisgarh
@ IFTM University, Uttar Pradesh
@ NIMTT Kolkata
@ Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune
@ University of Mumbai ..etc.,
15th March 2018, 10:10 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

List of Colleges offering Ph.D in Pharmacy:-

Anand Pharmacy College - APC
Address: Opp. Town Hall, Anand, Gujarat 388001
Phone: 02692 250 020

Alwar Pharmacy College
Address: North Extention, M.I.A.,, Alwar, Rajasthan 301030
Phone: 095047 22555

Apollo College of Pharmacy
Address: Durg, Chhattisgarh 491001
Phone: 0788 262 3444

Annamacharya College of Pharmacy
Address: New Boyanapalli, Rajampet, Kadapa, Andhra Pradesh 516126
Phone: 085652 51867

Bombay College of Pharmacy - BCP
Address: Sunder Nagar Road, Next to Gurudwara, Kalina, Santacruz (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra 400098
Phone: 022 2667 0871

Galgotias University - GU
Address: Yamuna Expy, Chi V, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201310
Phone: 0120 437 0000

In order to get admission to the above mentioned Universities, you must have to appear and qualify in the NET examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?