2nd March 2018, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in any reputed university for study PhD in Pharmacy?

Hello, I have done with my M.Pharma. Now I want to make my career in research field. So, I want to know that how can I get admission in PhD course in Pharmacy? Also let me know about the colleges all over in India. I would like to do my PhD in any reputed college or university.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in any reputed university to study PhD in Biotechnology?
  2. Admission procedure to study PhD in Pharmacy for a postgraduate? Entrance exams to get admission?
  3. Procedure to get admission in any reputed university to study PhD in Public Health?
  4. Reputed universities in India to do PhD in Clinical Research? Procedure to get admission?
  5. Reputed universities which offer B.Pharmacy to Diploma holder in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  6. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Pharmacy candidate?
  7. Reputed colleges/universities offering PhD(Library & Information Science) program? Procedure to get admission?
  8. List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Urdu for a candidate who has secured 69% in M.A.? Procedure to get admission?
  9. Admission procedure to study PhD(Vibrations) in University of Delhi?
  10. Admission procedure to study PhD(Commerce) in Mangalore University?
  11. Admission procedure to study PhD(Electrochemistry) in Delhi University?
  12. How can I study PhD in Pharmacy with fellowship being a M.Pharmacy candidate?
  13. Admission procedure to study PhD(Mechanical Engineering) in Manipur University? -- [New]
  14. Admission procedure to study PhD(Nutritional Science) in Allahabad University? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Admission procedure to study PhD(Regional Planning) in University of Hyderabad?
  16. Detailed admission procedure to study PhD in History in Calcutta University for M.Phil student?
  17. Admission procedure to study PhD(Computer Science) in Krishna University?
  18. Admission procedure to study PhD(Marine Biology) in Shivaji University?
14th March 2018, 04:31 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in any reputed university for study PhD in Pharmacy?

Procedure to get admission in best universities for pursuing PhD in Pharmacy:

In order to pursue PhD in Pharmacy (doctoral program), you are required to first meet the basic educational qualification criteria. The basic criteria required is,

>> You must have completed Master's Degree (Post Graduation) course in concerned stream from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks.

>> As you are done with M.Pharma course, I can say that you are certainly eligible to pursue PhD in Pharmacy course. Besides meeting this criteria, you are required to have a valid score of any of the below mentioned entrance examinations.
* Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT)
* CSIR UGC NET Examination
* Concerned college's doctoral program ..etc.,

>> Hence make sure you meet the above post graduation qualification and have valid score in pharmacy entrance tests in order to be eligible.

>> There are several colleges that are accepting above mentioned examination's score and go through the below mentioned links for more details.

Click here for GPAT Test Details

Click here for NET Exam Details
15th March 2018, 10:13 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in any reputed university for study PhD in Pharmacy?

To do Ph.D in Pharmacy, you must have to gain a Masters degree in Pharmacy or in the relevant field from a recognized University. After that you must qualify in the UGC NET examination.
The eligibility criteria required to appear in the UGC NET examination is that a candidate must have completed Master's degree course from a recognized University with 55% of marks.
After qualifying in the NET examination, you can take admission to study Ph.D in Pharmacy.

List of Colleges offering Ph.D in Pharmacy:-

Anand Pharmacy College - APC
Address: Opp. Town Hall, Anand, Gujarat 388001
Phone: 02692 250 020

Alwar Pharmacy College
Address: North Extention, M.I.A.,, Alwar, Rajasthan 301030
Phone: 095047 22555

Apollo College of Pharmacy
Address: Durg, Chhattisgarh 491001
Phone: 0788 262 3444

Annamacharya College of Pharmacy
Address: New Boyanapalli, Rajampet, Kadapa, Andhra Pradesh 516126
Phone: 085652 51867

Bombay College of Pharmacy - BCP
Address: Sunder Nagar Road, Next to Gurudwara, Kalina, Santacruz (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra 400098
Phone: 022 2667 0871

Galgotias University - GU
Address: Yamuna Expy, Chi V, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201310
Phone: 0120 437 0000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?