2nd March 2018, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

List of government colleges which offer PhD in Economics with stipend in India?

Hello, I would like to know the colleges in all over India which providing Economics course in PhD. I want to know the government colleges which gives stipend for PhD course.

Related Questions:
  1. Government colleges offering PhD(Social Work) with stipend in India?
  2. Government and Non-Government colleges offering PhD(Zoology) with stipend in India?
  3. Colleges which offer PhD in Tax/Economics in Mumbai? Scope of study PhD in Tax/Economics?
  4. List of universities which offer PhD in Computer Applications with stipend in India? Eligibility to apply for M.Sc postgraduate?
  5. Possibility to apply for Education Loan for UGC-NET(Economics) PhD aspirant?
  6. List of companies in India which offer Internship with Stipend for Mechanical Engineer?
  7. List of companies in India which offer Internship with Stipend for Civil Engineer
  8. List of companies in India which offer Internship with Stipend for Chemical Engineer?
  9. List of internships with stipend in private colleges?
  10. List of universities/colleges offering PhD to M.Pharmacy(Pharmaceutics) candidate in India? Entrance exams available to get stipend?
  11. List of reputed colleges which offer Bachelor's Degree in Economics in India?
  12. List of colleges offering PhD(Business Economics) in India -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  13. Best college, requirements and duration of PhD Economics? Scope after this course?
  14. Can I study PhD in Economics in Shivaji University with Stipend?
  15. How much it cost to do PhD in Economics from Lovely Professional University, Punjab? Can I get any government stipend?
  16. Can I get stipend to do PhD (Defence Studies) in Meerut College? Colleges offering stipend for this PhD?
  17. Does universities offer stipend to study PhD in Abroad?
  18. Can I apply in UGC-NET to get stipend if studying PhD from Distance University?
10th April 2018, 11:42 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of government colleges which offer PhD in Economics with stipend in India?

Government colleges which offer Ph.D in Economics are listed below.

>> Allahabad University
>> Arignar Anna Government Arts College, Tamil Nadu
>>Assam University
>>Babu Sobha Ram Government Arts College, Rajasthan
>>Bhusawal Arts, Science and P.O Nahata Commerce College,Maharashtra
>>Central University of Gujarat, Gandhinagar
>>Central University Of Haryana
>>Central University of Karnataka
>>Central University of Kerala. ..etc..

*** These above mentioned colleges/universities are also providing decent amount of scholarships or stipends every year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?