12th June 2015, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

List institutes providing admission for GATE 2014 qualified in M.Tech with AIR 947?

Sir, my gate score 456 and my all india rank is 947 (gen) for session 2014. Please give me list of institutes where i can get admission in M.Tech?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in M.Tech after qualifying GATE in EEE stream?
  2. List of Government Colleges for M.Tech or PhD in Biotechnology taking GATE score for admission? I got 947 rank, 40.67 percentile and 381 score in GATE
  3. List of institutes providing M.Tech admission in computer science and engineering without GATE score card?
  4. Procedure to get M.Tech stipend for GATE
  5. Is it between to do M.Tech with AICTE recognition or UGC recognition? Universities or institutes that are recognized? Where can I get admission?
  6. List of colleges in Hyderabad for a candidate who has secured 25693 AIR in GATE?
  7. How to do M.Tech after doing B.Tech in IT?
  8. what is the difference between IES & Engineering Examination in UPSC? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which masters course will be the best after doing B.E CSE?
  10. List of Institutes offering M.Tech. in Medical Nanotechnology? I have also qualified GPAT with AIR 1193.
  11. Institutes where i can get admission for M.Tech in Biotechnology? I have qualified GATE with a GATE score of 358
  12. In which college can I get admission for M.Tech electrical engineering?
  13. How may i continue my higher education in ME after completion of BE?
  14. Can I get admission in NIT after scoring 5315 AIR in GATE? Which college can i get for admission in M.Tech?
  15. In which college I will get admission for M.Tech programme if secured 16050 AIR in GATE(ME)? Changes to get admission in NIT?
  16. List of the institutes providing M.Tech CSE through distance mode in Faridabad
  17. Universities providing stipend for GATE qualified candidates?
  18. List of the institutes where I should apply for M.Tech CS?
13th June 2015, 10:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List institutes providing admission for GATE 2014 qualified in M.Tech with AIR 947?

You have good chance of getting admission in IITs and NITs according to this score. You might get admission in low end IITs quite easily and also in NITs. But if you are looking for admission in top IITs, then you might face a stiff competition.

Also, the stream in which you want admission will be critical because cut off for popular streams goes very high in top institutes. Hence, it will in the end depend on your stream if we go by the previous cut off. Hence, just be prepared for counselling and prepare for it so that you can get admission in your choice of college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?