28th August 2015, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

List of private colleges which provides Ph.D course? Which is the best among them?

Sir/Mam,

List of private colleges which provides Ph.D course? Which is the best among them? Can you also let me know the complete contact details for the same? Awaiting to get the answer from you all. Hope that someone would answer me.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Best college, requirements and duration of PhD Economics? Scope after this course?
  2. Detailed information about PhD after MCA? List of colleges in Rajasthan?
  3. List of colleges and procedure to apply for part time PhD in Marine Microbiology?
  4. List of colleges in Bangalore offering PhD in Management
  5. List of the private colleges in Bangalore providing Ph.D in control system engineering?
  6. Private colleges for PhD in Medical Biochemistry?
  7. List of private colleges offering LLB course? Qualifications required to become a Police Officer? List of private BHMS colleges?
  8. List of colleges available for PhD in Nursing?
  9. List of universities or private institutions where I can do Ph.D with UGC marks?
  10. List of colleges or universities providing PhD in Social Work? Process of applying for PhD in various universities?
  11. List of colleges in Tamil Nadu for part time PhD?
  12. List of colleges offering Phd course after doing MSc Microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of colleges offering PhD in Chemistry
  14. List of colleges which offer PhD in Fine Arts in India? Entrance exam to get admission?
  15. Does any private universities providing PhD in Management needs AICTE approval? List of approved private universities offering this course?
  16. List of colleges with fee expenses to study PhD in Physiotherapy? Detailed information about it? -- [New]
  17. Details of government as well as private Ph.D universities? Whether both has equal value? How can I get scholarship to study Ph.D in Fine Art?
  18. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D in Community Medicine for MD candidate? What kind of job I will get after completing Ph.D? List of government and private colleges?
28th August 2015, 06:44 PM
ravinayadav259
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of private colleges which provides Ph.D course? Which is the best among them?

List of best colleges

GLA University (Admission Office), New Friends Colony, Delhi

Apeejay Stya University, Gurgaon

Manav Rachna International University - Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Faridabad

Sir M Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology, Yelahanaka, Bangalore

Amity University, Noida
28th August 2015, 06:46 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of private colleges which provides Ph.D course? Which is the best among them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

List of private colleges which provides Ph.D course? Which is the best among them? Can you also let me know the complete contact details for the same? Awaiting to get the answer from you all. Hope that someone would answer me.

Thanks!
List of the private college for Ph.D course:-

Bharati Vidyapeeth University Medical College, Pune, Maharashtra

Amala Institute of Medical Sciences

Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirapalli

Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Science

Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore

Jamia Hamdard University

Kuvempu University

Manipur University

SRM University

Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi

Osmania University, Hyderabad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?