24th May 2016, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

MA in MAss Communication & Journalism holder is eligible write GATE exam for admission in IIT Madras?

Hi Friend,. I have completed MA MASS COMMUNICATION AND JOURNALISM in distance mode.So tell me that am I eligible to write GATE exam to get into IIT Madras?

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  2. Can I apply for M.A. in Journalism & Mass Communication being a diploma holder?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria required to join journalism after completion of B.Com course? -- [New]
  4. Qualification required to be a Journalist?
  5. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to do master in journalism and mass communication?
  7. Government colleges in Delhi for M.Phil or PhD in Journalism & Mass Communication?
  8. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
  9. Details regarding entrance exam and future prospective of BA in Mass Communication & Journalism?
  10. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  11. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication-Introduction to Journalism and Mass Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Requirements to pursue Masters course in Mass Communications and Journalism being a candidate of pursuing Bachelors course in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  13. Can I study Master of Journalism & Mass Communication after completion of B.Com?
  14. Journalism & Mass Communication and Statistics offered in B.A. at University of Kota?
  15. Top college for Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication in Mumbai?
  16. How to study 12th NIOS with Mass Communication & Journalism being a Diploma engineering student? Which NIOS school to join?
  17. Will feb MAT help for the admission of master in mass communication?
  18. Which course should I do in Post Graduation to become a Journalist being a B.A. Mass Communication & Journalism student?
31st May 2016, 12:30 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MA in MAss Communication & Journalism holder is eligible write GATE exam for admission in IIT Madras?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Friend,. I have completed MA MASS COMMUNICATION AND JOURNALISM in distance mode.So tell me that am I eligible to write GATE exam to get into IIT Madras?
M.A in Mass Communication candidates are not eligible for GATE exam.

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

If you have Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology or Architecture/Design or its equivalent or masters degree in science department, then you are eligible for GATE exam.
31st May 2016, 07:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MA in MAss Communication & Journalism holder is eligible write GATE exam for admission in IIT Madras?

No, you can appear for GATE because there is no subject which matches your qualification. There are only technical subjects like engineering, biotechnology, maths, etc available.

There is no GATE exam for mass communication and journalism field post graduates. You can apply for UGC NET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?