2nd November 2015, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Is Ph.D. in Library Science from Pacific University recognized by UGC?

I want to do Ph.D in Library and Information Science, under the faculty of social science from pacific university udaipuris. I want to know if this programme is recognized by ugc? Please tell me soon.

Related Questions:
  1. PhD admission for Library Information Science?
  2. What I need to do to get registered for PhD in Computer Science? Which UGC recognized universities I can register with?
  3. Is pacific university Rajasthan recognized by UGC?
  4. UGC recognized universities for PhD in English in New Delhi through distance or regular mode -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of UGC recognized universities which offer part time PhD in Hindi
  6. Whether M.Phil or PhD in Library Science through the distance mode is considered valid in govt jobs or in govt colleges ?
  7. Am I eligible for NET Exam having scored 64%in MLIS from IGNOU?
  8. What is average time duration taken to complete Ph.D via UGC JRF?
  9. Whether CMJ University offers Master of Library & Information Science under UGC approval?
  10. List of universities which offer PhD in Library and Information Science?
  11. UGC recognized universities for PhD in Computer Science where attending classes daily is not necessary?
  12. How to pursue M.Lib and information science from IGNOU with 57%? I would like to do Ph.D in library science
  13. Procedure to do PhD in Library and Information science at Kurukshetra University?
  14. List of institutes with fee structure which offer PhD in Library Science through Distance Education? Detailed procedure of admission?
  15. Can I pursue Ph.d in Library Science after securing 60% in Master of Library Science?
  16. How may I do Ph.D management course from CMJ university? Is this course recognized by UGC? What's the future prospecive?
  17. List of Ph.D guide in Library science and English?
  18. Is SAP course enough for diploma requirements in ISRO?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?