24th February 2016, 07:51 AM
Unregistered

What should I do after completion of graduation in Microbiology?

Hello.

I have completed my graduation in Microbiology last year with 48%
I don't know what next step is to be taken.
I'm not interested in doing MSc or MBA.
Please sir/madam help me out in finding what can I do.
Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. What all government jobs I can apply for after completion of graduation in Microbiology?
  2. What all Post Graduation I can pursue after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology?
  3. How to make my career bright after BSc in Microbiology? Courses available after completion of BSc Microbiology?
  4. What to do after completing the Graduation in Microbiology?
  5. What to do after completion of Graduation in Microbiology having interest in Research work?
  6. List private sector job options for me being a Microbiology graduate?
  7. List of colleges along with their eligibility criteria for post graduation in Microbiology? Can a B.Sc passed student do his post graduation in Microbiology?
  8. Can I able to join MBBS after BPT through lateral entry in India?
  9. Which is better to study among Genetics and Microbiology in M.Sc for B.Sc(Microbiology) graduate?
  10. Which Post graduation to do after BSc Microbiology? Medical microbiology, applied microbiology and clinical research? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I get a government job after completion of Post Graduation in the field of clinical microbiology and now pursing M.Phil?
  12. What career option should I opt after completion of my B.Sc(In Microbiology)? Should I pursue M.Sc in microbiology?
  13. Am I eligible to study abroad after completion of my under graduation with backlog?
  14. What are the best government job after completion of M.Sc microbiology?
  15. Eligibility criteria for pursuing Post Graduation in Food microbiology?
  16. What is the procedure followed to join Indian Army after completion of graduation course?
  17. Which are the institutes to do Integrated MSc course in microbiology or MSc in microbiology? What is the syllabus and minimum marks required in graduation?
  18. What is the syllabus for MSc micrbiology of BHU? I am doing graduation 3rd year in Microbiology
25th February 2016, 07:42 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: What should I do after completion of graduation in Microbiology?

# Following areas are available where a graduate in microbiology can expect job opportunities:

* Government or Private Hospitals
* Research and Development Laboratories
*Job at foreign institutions or universities through GRE or TOEFL
* In pharmaceutical companies
* Chemical, Food and Beverage Industries
* As a lecturer or professor in colleges/universities
* Option of self-employed

# Following career options are available before graduate in microbiology:

* Teacher/Professor/Lecturer
* Industrial Microbiologist
* Food Microbiologist
* Medical Microbiologist
* Environment Microbiologist
* Biochemist
* Protozoologist
* Biotechnologist
* Public Health Microbiologist
* Mycologist
* Parasitologist
* Bacteriologist
* Virologist
* Immunologist
* Agricultural Microbiologist
* General Microbiologist
* Marine Microbiologist
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?