30th November 2015, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Ph.D in electronics or computer program after completing M.Com?

If I have done m.com, then can I do phd in different subject like electronics, computer program etc.? Please advise me for my future. Thanking you.

Related Questions:
  1. Process to get admission for Ph.D course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which universities allow Ph.D in electronics after completing MSc in Electronics with 74%?
  3. Admission procedure to study PhD in Computer Application for a candidate who has secured 67% in MCA?
  4. In which subject I should prefer doing PhD? Marks needed in B.Com and M.Com to do PhD?
  5. What should I do further to study PhD in Electronics after completing M.Sc?
  6. Is there any difficulty to get admission in PhD course having academic gaps being a M.Sc(Computer Science) candidate?
  7. Procedure to join Ph.D course after completion of M.Com course?
  8. Manav Bharati University is recognized by UGC Board for PhD in Electronics course? Procedure to get admission?
  9. List of universities which offer PhD in Computer Application in USA to MCA postgraduate?
  10. How to do Ph.D from CMJ after completing PG in computer science
  11. How to apply for PhD in Computer science after completing MCA?
  12. PhD in Computer Science after 8 years of M.Sc? Procedure and other details?
  13. Steps to do PhD after M.Com? Subjects available in PhD entrance exam?
  14. Information about PhD program after MS in USA?
  15. Is it possible for me to get admission in Ph.D Electronics if I have completed M.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  16. Can I pursue PhD having 50.7% in M.Com? Age limit to do PhD?
  17. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  18. How to do Ph.D from Japan, Germany or US after completing B.Tech Biotech with 74%? What is the scholarship program for it? Can I do Ph.D without investing money?
30th November 2015, 10:59 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Ph.D in electronics or computer program after completing M.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If I have done m.com, then can I do phd in different subject like electronics, computer program etc.? Please advise me for my future. Thanking you.
You have done M.Com course so you are not eligible for Ph.D in electronics or computer program.

If you have completed M.Sc or M.E or M.Tech or MCA in Computer Science/Electronics from a recognized university are eligible for Ph.D course in Electronics and Computer.

There is no age criteria.
30th November 2015, 11:18 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sorry that you are not eligible for a PhD in Electronics or Computer program after completing M.Com. Since, M.Com is different specialization from Electronics or Computer program so it is better that you can apply for a PhD in Commerce or related Commerce specialization.

PhD Eligibility Criteria: The eligibility to apply for PhD course is Master Degree with at least 55% of marks from a recognized university.
3rd December 2015, 10:35 AM
iruazim
Senior Member+

I am sorry to say you that you are not eligible to do Ph.D in Electronics or Computer subjects after the completion of M.Com rather than you can do Ph.D in your department subjects as you belong from Commerce department.
So, you can do Ph.D in Commerce subjects but cannot in Electronics or Computer subjects.
Below I have mentioned Eligibility criteria of doing Ph.D, have a look over it.

Eligibility criteria to do Ph.D:-

Candidates must have completed Master's degree from a recognized University.
Candidates must have scored at least 50% of marks in Master's degree.
Candidates age must be below 28 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?