1st February 2016, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

Is Ph.D in Hindi literature course available in Lucknow University?

Is Ph.D in Hindi literature course available in Lucknow University? Can I apply for the course or not? Who knows about these details? Can someone please share with me the information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon.

1st February 2016, 11:04 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Ph.D in Hindi literature course available in Lucknow University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is Ph.D in Hindi literature course available in Lucknow University? Can I apply for the course or not? Who knows about these details? Can someone please share with me the information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon.
Yes, Lucknow University is provided Ph.D course in Hindi literature.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

There is no age criteria for Ph.D course but you must have valid UGC NET score card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?