1st February 2016, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

What is the marks percentage required for doing Ph.D after completion of M.Com? Am I eligible to do Ph.D with 45% marks in M.Com?

What is the marks percentage required for doing Ph.D after completion of M.Com? Am I eligible to do Ph.D with 45% marks in M.Com? Can you tell me what is the minimum criteria required for the same? Please provide me the details.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue PhD having 50.7% in M.Com? Age limit to do PhD?
  2. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com?
  3. How to apply for M.Com? Percentage required, admission fees and subjects available?
  4. Is there any age limit to do PhD? Detailed information about admission?
  5. How much percentage of marks is required in M.Com to do M.Phil?
  6. Steps to do PhD after M.Com? Subjects available in PhD entrance exam?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for PhD in Calicut university?
  8. Is NET mandatory for PhD? Which books to refer for NET? Best university for PhD in Commerce?
  9. Can I do Phd without 55% in Post Graduation?
  10. How to do Ph.d in commerce from Indian University? I have 50.2% marks in M.Com and have 13 years experience in Accounts and Finance
  11. Is it possible for me to do Ph.D course if I have scored 46% marks in M.Com? -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible to apply for PhD in Calicut university? How will be the entrance exam?
  13. Which course is better between MCA and B.Arch? I am getting MANIT Bhopal in DAVV University for MCA
  14. is it better to do MBA or MCOM after BCOM?? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which option is best between M.Com regular and M.Com correspondence? What type of preparation should be done for Ph.D?
  16. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after passing M.Sc in Mathematics with 49%? Is it possible to do M.Sc again to score good marks?
  17. What is advisable M.Phil and then PhD or directly PhD?
  18. Am I eligible to do PhD after completion of MBA being in CA articleship?
1st February 2016, 11:08 PM
kantraman

Default Re: What is the marks percentage required for doing Ph.D after completion of M.Com? Am I eligible to do Ph.D with 45% marks in M.Com?

If you want to complete ph.d after m.com then it is compulsory to have 50% marks if you have completed m.com( hons). from Delhi or other university.And must have 55% if you have passed m.com from Delhi or from other university.
2nd February 2016, 12:11 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the marks percentage required for doing Ph.D after completion of M.Com? Am I eligible to do Ph.D with 45% marks in M.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the marks percentage required for doing Ph.D after completion of M.Com? Am I eligible to do Ph.D with 45% marks in M.Com? Can you tell me what is the minimum criteria required for the same? Please provide me the details.
You have got 45% marks in M.Com degree so you are not eligible for Ph.D course.

Those candidates who have completed M.Com degree with above 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible for Ph.D course in Commerce.

There is no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?