29th June 2018, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get PhD(History) admission in Osmania University?

Sir, I want to apply for PhD in History program in Osmania University. I just want to know about the requirements for getting admission in this university for this PhD program. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to get PhD(History) admission in Osmania University?
  2. What is the eligibility to apply for the course of M.Sc Forensic Science in Osmania University?
  3. What are the requirements and procedure to follow for doing Ph.D in Osmania or any other Universities in Hyderabad?
  4. What is the admission procedure for M.Phil from Osmania university?
  5. What should be our rank in Osmania University Common Entrance Tests (OUCET) to get a seat in MA Economics?
  6. Requirements to apply for PhD(Astronomy) in Osmania University?
  7. Procedure to get Migration Certification from Osmania University? Total cost and documents required for submitting?
  8. Eligibility to get admission in Osmania University with 476 rank in OU-CET?
  9. How can I get admission to study 3 years LLB course in Osmania University?
  10. What is the last date for admission in MA English at Osmania University for 2017 session?
  11. Eligibility to study BSc(Genetics) in Osmania University?
  12. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study M.Com in Osmania University? Cutoff marks required to get admission?
  13. What are the qualifications requirements for B.Ed course? How much percentage is needed to join the B.Ed course of Osmania University? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to study M.A.(English) in Osmania University being a graduate of IGNOU?
  15. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Com in Osmania University?
  16. How should I join MSc after BSc?
  17. Which colleges are offering B.Com with computer science subject?
  18. Can I get direct admission to study M.P.Ed in Osmania University? Eligibility to apply?
2nd July 2018, 08:50 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get PhD(History) admission in Osmania University?

Requirements to pursue PhD in History Admission in Osmania University:

The basic eligibility criteria or requirements to pursue this PhD in History Admission in Osmania University is given below.

<> You should have completed Master's Degree in concerned subject or in an allied subject (subject that is approved by Osmania University) from a recognized university. And You should have secured minimum 55% marks in Qualifying Examination and 50% marks for SC/ ST Category candidates.

<> Or you should hold M.Phil degree in Concerned subject or in allied subject that is approved by Osmania University in order to be eligible.

Click here for Eligibility Criteria

Click here for More Details
2nd July 2018, 04:37 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get PhD(History) admission in Osmania University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I want to apply for PhD in History program in Osmania University. I just want to know about the requirements for getting admission in this university for this PhD program. Waiting for your response!

Candidates must have obtained a Post Graduate Degree in History from a recognized university or a Post Graduate Degree in History through Distance Mode from a recognized university, securing at least 55% marks or equivalent CGPA at the Post Graduate Degree, are eligible to apply for the PhD History in Osmania University. Candidates have to apply after notifications are released on the website. Eligible candidates have to appear for the PhD Eligibility Test and PhD Admission Interview for the admission to study PhD History in Osmania University. Candidates who are qualified NET / SET / MPhil Degree in regular mode are exempted from the PhD Eligibility Test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?