21st March 2017, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do Ph.D in IT without giving any entrance exam

Dear Sir, I had done M.Sc IT. I want to do Ph.D in IT but without giving any entrance exam or UGC NET or any other. Please help me to provide the university list. My mail id [email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do Ph.D without giving any entrance exam? List of institutions offering such course through correspondence? Is this available online? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Admission procedure to study PhD for LLM candidate without any entrance exam?
  3. How to pursue PhD in Economics without giving Entrance exam?
  4. What is the procedure to do Ph.D without writing any entrance exam?
  5. How can I pursue PhD after completing MA (Hindi) without giving any entrance exam? -- [New]
  6. Can I get admission for pursuing PhD without giving entrance exam?
  7. Detailed procedure to apply for PhD in Physiotherapy course in IIT, Madras?
  8. Procedure to apply for Ph.D(History) entrance exam conducted by JNU?
  9. Can I study PhD without appearing in any entrance exam being a English postgraduate?
  10. Universities which offer PhD in Abroad without any entrance exam? Detailed information, admission procedure and date of admission?
  11. Is it possible for me to do Ph.D course in USA without giving the GRE exam?
  12. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in Ph.D? Procedure to apply and age limit?
  13. Is it possible to do PhD without entrance? Procedures and timing of classes?
  14. Entrance exams to do PhD in Political Science
  15. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  16. When are the forms available for Ph.D? How many seats are available in BAMU for CS?
  17. Procedure to appear in PhD entrance exam for M.Pharamcy student?
  18. Steps to do PhD after M.Com? Subjects available in PhD entrance exam?
21st March 2017, 09:50 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to do Ph.D in IT without giving any entrance exam

Yes, you can not pursue PhD without passing the entrance exam or the national level exam, but through distant education system or through private college. To pursue PhD, a candidate needs a minimum of 55% marks in Master's degree for general candidate and for a candidate who is other than general like OBC/SC/ST minimum marks required is 50% in Master's degree from a recognized university.
You can pursue your PhD course through Manipal university or north central university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?