6th September 2015, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study PhD if completed M.Sc and M.Phil in Physics around 3 years ago?

Hello,
I have done my M.Sc and M.Phil in Physics. But for the past three years I am not in touch with this subject. Is it possible to apply for PhD program?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Physics at Mumbai University for a candidate who has completed M.Phil and B.Ed from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam?
  2. Is it possible to study PhD if completed M.Sc and M.Phil in Physics around 3 years ago? -- [New]
  3. University offering distance M.Phil in Physics?
  4. Suggestion of universities for Phd or MPhil in Clinical Psychology with below 60% marks. -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility to study PhD in Urdu for a candidate who has completed M.A. about 7 years ago?
  6. How to do M.Phil physics in correspondence? I have completed MSc Physics
  7. Is it possible to do direct Ph.D or I need to do M.Phil after M.Sc course?
  8. Possibility to get admission to study PhD if completed B.E. about 18 years ago and having 5 years of worked experience?
  9. Eligibility to study PhD for an Architect who has completed B.Arch 30 years ago, Master's in Construction Management 27 years ago and PGD in Urban Planning 2 years ago?
  10. Can I study PhD if completed M.Sc(Geoinformatics) around 8 years ago?
  11. Is M.Phil mandatory before PhD?
  12. Should I have to study M.Phil after M.Sc if interested in Ph.D?
  13. Am I eligible to study PhD in Microbiology if completed M.Sc about 7 years ago? List of universities in India?
  14. How can I get admission to study correspondence PhD in Physics being a Lecturer?
  15. Possibility to study PhD in Hindi in Mangalore University for a candidate who has completed M.A. about 14 years ago?
  16. Information about the universities in abroad where i can study MSc Physics and Ph.D? I am a Physics graduate
  17. Can I study PhD in Physics at IIT being a M.Sc 1st year student? List of institutes which offer PhD in Physics program in India?
  18. Can I study correspondence PhD in Organic Chemistry if completed M.Sc about 18 years ago?
17th September 2015, 11:57 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study PhD if completed M.Sc and M.Phil in Physics around 3 years ago?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have done my M.Sc and M.Phil in Physics. But for the past three years I am not in touch with this subject. Is it possible to apply for PhD program?
You have completed M.Sc and M.Phil course in Physics so you are eligible for Ph.D course but you should qualify in CSIR NET exam.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for CSIR NET exam. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

Your age should be below 28 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?