27th August 2015, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do Ph.D. in Insurance field?

I have completed my MBA. I am looking for PHD in insurance but no idea regarding this. Can you guide me?

28th August 2015, 01:31 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do Ph.D. in Insurance field?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my MBA. I am looking for PHD in insurance but no idea regarding this. Can you guide me?
Yes, it is possible to PhD in insurance and risk field. The insurance is a vast subject you have to choose the topic from that. There are Life Insurance, General Insurance, Medical Insurance, Group Insurance, Vehicle Insurance etc. are available. The aspirant has to select the particular subject, title and register the same with the university he or she wants to study.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?