7th February 2017, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

How much salary will a physics lecturer get after 5 years of experience?

I am physics lecturer (guest) in Govt Polytechnic in UP since five years’ experience my qualification MSc Physics. How much salary would I get after gaining this experience?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Ph.D after having 4 years of experience as a lecturer?
  2. What is the salary scale of lecturer in private engineering colleges?
  3. Can I do Ph.D in Computer Science after 7 years of software development experience?
  4. Eligibility to be a lecturer in DU after CA and having 2 years of work experience wit the Big 4? Details of required additional qualifications and tests to qualify for the same?
  5. How to study Physics and become a lecturer? I am a 30 years old female in SC category
  6. How can I fetch a better salary after completing CCNA course and with 2.5 years experience?
  7. Can I become a Lecturer/Professor after 10 Years of Industry experience?
  8. How to be a Lecturer or Professor having 10 years experience as practicing HR professional?
  9. How to become the best Lecturer after M.Sc physics?
  10. Am I eligible for lecturer position having 5 years experience in corporate training after MBA?
  11. How to work in government college(Lecturer) after completing B.Tech IT with 8.1 CGPA
  12. How may I resume my career after marriage? I've completed MCA and got an experience in lecturer for about 11 years
  13. What is value of SET score in becoming a School Teacher?
  14. Are there any openings for lecturer in engineering colleges?
  15. What would be the best job option which provides security, stability and peaceful job along with experience and salary?
  16. Am I eligible for School Lecturer post at the age of 33 years?
  17. Want to do PhD in Physics
  18. How much is the salary of Dentist(BDS) in Government Hospital in Karnataka State? -- [Most Discussed]
8th February 2017, 08:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much salary will a physics lecturer get after 5 years of experience?

Salary is usually decided by the government pay scale, if you are working in a government polytechnic as a permanent lecturer. Hence, you will get pay scale according to the post at which you are working including other allowances.

In private colleges salary is based on the experience you have and may increase only at colleges which are very reputed ones.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?