21st April 2018, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to become Scientist in CERN after completing PhD in Electronics?

Hi everyone, I am doing MSc in Electronics. I am planning to do PhD in same domain. I am interested to join CERN for becoming scientist or work as a scientist in CERN after PhD. So, how CERN hire scientist? What is the process?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to become Scientist in CERN after completing PhD in Physics?
  2. Which universities allow Ph.D in electronics after completing MSc in Electronics with 74%?
  3. How to join research field? I am pursuing mechanical engineering
  4. What is the procedure to become a Scientist in ISRO after completing M.Sc in Chemistry?
  5. What should I do between PhD(Electronics) and job after completing M.Sc?
  6. What should I do further to study PhD in Electronics after completing M.Sc?
  7. Manav Bharati University is recognized by UGC Board for PhD in Electronics course? Procedure to get admission?
  8. How to become a scientist of physics after completing 12th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the procedure I need to follow to apply for Ph.D in Chemistry while working as junior scientist?
  10. What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D in Mathematics after completion of diploma in electrical and electronics engineering?
  11. Scope of getting into NASA after PhD in Physics from IIT Kanpur?
  12. CERN offers Internship to M.E.(Mechanical Design) 2nd year student? List of Automobile Multinational Companies which offer Internship?
  13. How to do Ph.D in electronics field?
  14. What is the procedure to do Ph.D in Chemistry while working as a junior scientist for Nanotechnology project?
  15. What is the procedure to get admission in PhD after completing MA in Sociology from IGNOU?
  16. Admission procedure to study PhD in Electronics & Communication course?
  17. What are the job opportunities available after doing Ph.D in immunology?
  18. What should I do to become a Scientist and Astronaut in NASA after completing B.Sc?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?